Apologies

You stayed in Rosinante's arms for a while after that. Both of you had a lot to think about, but you had at least decided to definitely stay together. You comforted each other with your presence, nuzzling and kissing every once in a while.

"Commander Sengoku?" Asked Rosi on the phone.

He had called his commander, who also was his adoptive father, to notify him about what had happened. Since Rosi came to the city specifically to capture his brother, this event would be an important lead in his investigation. He could make use of the venue to find out more things about his brother, keep it on stake-out to see if any activities went by near it.

"I've made contact with the Donquixote family." He said with a frown. You nuzzled tighter against him in search of his warmth, staying quiet for him to focus on his conversation. Feeling you wiggle around, his grip on your waist became tighter and he subtly kissed the top of your head, smiling down at you with love.

He kept on talking with the man, not saying much as they probably preferred to keep the conversation private once Rosinante went to work. You checked on your phone to see if anyone had tried to reach out to you, specially hoping to find a message of your beloved brothers, and, lucky for you and your mental health, you did.

From: Blondie

I'm really sorry about what I said. Please let's talk to get past this.

I'll go over with the guys.

Came to your apartment and the doors were open.

You shouldn't be so carefree you could've been robbed.

Where are you anyways?

We'll wait for you in here.

Why's your bedroom a mess?

(Y/N), we're worried, please answer our texts asap.

While you read the messages you sighed in relief. The fight with your family had been eating you from the inside, and seeing that they regretted it as much as you did finally allowed you to see an exit from the stupid situation.

You motioned for Rosi, telling him that you were going to your apartment and he shook his head, frowning. There was no way in hell he'd let you go on your own. Tightening his grip, he held you in place, not allowing you to go anywhere without him. You huffed, trying to get up as you pushed him by the chest.

"Alright Sengoku, I'll be waiting for you. Bye." He said, finally ending his call, but his annoyed frown stayed. "Where do you think you're going?" He said picking you up and placing you back into his lap, holding your waist with one hand and your face with the other.

"My brothers came to visit." You mumbled, blushing as you could feel a bulge under you. It wasn't hard or anything, it simply was big. And noticeable.

"Oh! That's great. Sengoku will come by in a couple of hours. We'll work a little and he wants to meet you later." He smiled, getting up and going with you over to your apartment.

"R-really?"

"Mhm." He smiled, adoring how nervous you had gotten about meeting his adoptive father.

You left Law in his room to finish his homework and made your way together to your apartment so that you could talk with your brothers and present Rosi as your boyfriend to them. Taking the keys to your apartment from your pocket, you took in a deep breath. You wanted everything to turn out alright. You had had a tough morning and you didn't need anymore stupid fights. If everything went well, you could also give them the news about the decision you made in relation to your future and that you, just like they had always wanted, no longer worked at the Baratie.