Nosey Brothers

"Where the hell are you? We were supposed to meet in your apartment." You could hear he was mad, but you were even more upset, so he wasn't going to be able to get to you.

"Why?" You grumbled.

"Ace! I'll talk to her." You heard Sabo's muffled and heard how he snatched the phone from Ace's hands. "Hello? (Y/N)?"

"Yes." You sighed, wanting to hang up already and go back to the hot make out session you were about to have with the sexy man beside you. Seeing your disappointment, Rosi hugged your from your back and began delivering kisses in your neck, trying to tell you it was alright, but you were very sensitive in the skin near your neck, so feeling his soft lips press onto your skin definitely didn't help his cause. If anything, it aggravated your arousal.

"(Y/N), Ace is just upset because today was our dinner, but if you're busy we can just postpone it. Don't worry about it."

"A-alright." You said, trying to suppress a moan. Rosi chuckled at the effect he had on you, intensifying his actions by licking, sucking and biting your skin while cupping your breasts.

Fuck.

"So, where are you?" Asked Sabo, not really getting an answer from your previous reply. "Wait, are you at your neighbor's? The door is open..." Hearing them coming in, you jumped out of Rosi's arms like a cat, leaving him excited and needy, all alone in the couch with a pout.

"Guys! You can't just barge in! This isn't my place." You huffed, cheeks red from embarrassment and core still heated from your makeout session.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Yelled Luffy, innocently coming over to you and jumping to hug you.

You shot Rosinante an apologetic look, hushing your brothers out of his place in order to not wake up Law.

"Wait for me a couple of minutes, ok? I'll be right there." You said, closing them inside your apartment. You turned around to at least apologize to Rosi, but he had beat you to it. He was standing beside you.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled, cupping his cheek.

"It's alright. I'll come pick you up tomorrow, right?" He mumbled, hugging you by your waist and pressing you against him while nuzzling into your palm. You giggled softly, pecking his lips.

"Right." You said, eyes closed and entire body giving into the bliss of the moment. His warm touch made your entire body feel at ease, it was amazing. "I have to go." You said, finally opening your eyes.

"Right." He murmured, face still pressed onto the top of your head.

"See you tomorrow." You said, pushing him gently by his chest to create some space between you, but he didn't budge.

"Right." He repeated, not moving at all.

"Rosi~" You giggled. He clearly didn't want to move, he wanted to keep you all to himself.

"Mhm?"

"My brothers are waiting."

"Alright." He grumbled, finally letting some space get between the two of you. "Alright, I'll come by tomorrow." He repeated, trying with all of his strength to separate from you, but to no avail. "Oh! Could you give me your number?" He asked, offering you his unlocked phone so that you could register your number in his contacts.