Warning

The next morning was finally a Saturday, which meant you could oversleep without any trouble. Well, Rosi could, because you didn't have a job so you wouldn't have cared anyways.You woke up with your bare legs tangled with his, chest pressed firmly against his and face nuzzled in the crook of his neck. You couldn't ask for anything better. He held your waist tightly despite him being asleep, showing you his protective side.

You pulled away from him to take a better look at his sleeping face, but were met with his gorgeous amber orbs staring right back at you.

"Hey~" You cooed, going back to his neck to softly nip and kiss his sensitive skin.

"How did you sleep princess?" He asked, breathing heavily as the effect of your kisses was already getting to him.

"Perfect." You mumbled, letting your body fall limply on top of his, breasts and face squished against his naked skin. He chuckled at you, picking you up by your waist and sitting you down on his stomach.

"You're so beautiful." He breathed out, hands moving upwards to massage your skin and finally arriving to your breasts, kneading them softly.

"Rosi..." You moaned slowly, biting your lips and feeling a heat pool inside your core from his massage. He chuckled at you and sat up, your body now sliding on top of his bulge.

Just as a soft moan left your lips, you heard Law getting out of his room.

"Cora-san!" He called, making you yelp and slide back under the sheets with a bright blush.

"Yeah?" Asked Rosi, rolling his eyes at his kid.

"Breakfast!" He said with a little huff.

"Alright." Grumbled Rosinante, picking you back up and caressing your skin. "Don't worry the door is locked." He whispered, kissing your lips deeply and pressing you back against his body, nipples grazing his skin and making both of you moan.

"Fuck..." You groaned, wanting to have another round right there, but Law was waiting for you, so that wasn't going to happen.

"Later." He smirked, placing you back in bed and lifting himself up to get dressed and feed his son. You pouted and covered yourself back with the blankets, wanting to stay in bed with your boyfriend and cuddle.

"Why is your door locked?" Asked Law as he played with the doorknob, unsuccessfully trying to get the door to open. "Is (Y/N) in there?"

"Yes." Groaned Rosinante, motioning to your clothes for you to put on. Law clearly wanted to get in and neither of the three of you wanted him to see you naked.

"Can she make breakfast?" He asked after a long pause in a shy voice. Your heart melted. He was too sweet.

"Law! Don't be-" Rosi began to scold him for being what he considered was disrespectful, finally, and once you were both dressed, opening the door to find Law pouting at the other side.

"Of course I can Law, don't worry about it. What do you want?" You approached him and patted his head, going with him to kitchen and leaving Rosi behind, already long forgotten as the little boy had captured your full attention.

"Can you do those delicious pancakes again?" He asked with a small smile adorning his lips.

"No problem Law."