Chapter 6

Mason's POV

His giggles are the most angelic thing I have ever heard. I cant see why his father would want to disown or have him dead. He is so precious and I'm going to make sure no one hurts him again. I could tell he was fighting to not slip into little space but now that he has, he is the cutest thing. I want this boy to be mine forever, I was going to wait till after he was discharged from the hospital but I can't wait. I'm going to ask him to be my little.

"Kitten, I know you are a little." He gasped "how do you know, it was my secret," he pouted and I had bight back the laughter that threatened to escape my lips. "I know because I'm a care giver." He looked surprised, to say the least, "how come no one made fun of you and your friends didn't leave you?" "No one made fun of me because I didn't tell everyone, just my best friends and besides the ones I told are also daddies and they all have littles. Why did someone make fun of you." Tears started rolling down his face again, why have so many people hurt him? He doesn't deserve any of this and I promise no one will hurt him again because I'm here to protect him and I'm not going anywhere.

I wiped the tears that run down his face, "it's okay Liam, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Liam's POV

I don't know why the tears won't stop coming. Yes, the only person that was friends with me since I was 5, left me about 5 months ago when I told him I was a little. It hurt but I'm fine now but the tears running down my face said otherwise.

All the tears I had bottled up just came spilling out I couldn't even form a sentence. Every time I opened my mouth sobs just racked out.

Mason gently picked me up, being careful of my injuries, and sat down on the hospital bed with me in his cradling his laps. He rubbed soothing circles on my back as I subbed into his shirt. When I had finally calmed down I explained to him what had happened with my friend and how he had called me a freak.

"It's otay if you want to leave me too I'm a freak," I said in my little voice as I let out a little sub. "I will never leave you, Liam ok? Don't you ever think I'll leave you," I smiled shyly at him, I want Mason to be my daddy and I understand if he doesn't want me because he could probably do better than me.

"Mason...."

"Yes, little one?" "Will you be my daddy?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "Of course I'll be your daddy little one," I was so happy he said yes. I would finally have someone who would love and care for me. I know I just met him but I really like him and want to trust him. I know it would be hard for me but I want to try. If it doesn't work he deserves someone better than me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mason's POV

Liam had fallen asleep on me so I gently set him and went out to get him some food for when he wakes. I really didn't want to leave him alone but I had to get him food. The doctors said he was malnourished and needed a lot of proteins and starchy foods. So I got him some mac 'n cheese, a fruit salad, and some ice cream. 

On my way out of the store, I saw a stuffed bear that I thought Liam would love. I was white with a blue bowtie and is really soft. I can't wait to give it to him, he seemed pretty upset before I left I hope this would cheer him up. He seems to like cuddling, he can cuddle this when I'm not around.

Liam's POV

I woke up from my nap feeling happy, for once I actually wanted to wake up. But that happiness began to fade when I couldn't find daddy in the room. "Daddy?" I called out but no answer. "Mason?" But still no answer, I knew he would leave me, no one cares about me. I thought to myself as I cried quietly to myself.

The door swung open I looked up hoping to see Mason but was disappointed to see two nurses walk in. One was pushing a trolley that had needles of different sizes and the was holding fresh bandages which I think are for the wounds all over my body.

"Where is Mason?" I asked them as they got closer to the bed. "He said he went to get food for you." The nice looking nurse said. So he didn't leave me? "When will he come back?" "He should be here soon, now sit still so I can give you your shot." The mean one said. "No, I want Mason." I cried. "Oh honey he will be here soon," the nice one said gently stroking of hair. Which felt nice but it felt better when Mason did it.

"Just hold him down and lets get this over with," the mean one said preparing the injection in which she chooses the biggest needle. She came closer to me with the injection and said, "if you don't hold still and let me give you the shot, you will not be able to Mason again while you're admitted in this hospital." Shivers run down my spine as memories of my dad bringing people into my room at night and they would give me numerous shots. I would try to run but they would tie me down to my bed and beat me until I was too weak to move. They would give me the shots and I would wake up with numerous cuts and bruises all over my body. Sometimes he would sell me to junkies to test their drugs, sometimes they came in white coats when I was younger I thought they were government agents and they were going to give powers like in movies. But now that I look back it was just how I coped with it, I would be sick for long periods after that. No matter how much I begged him he wouldn't listen he said it was the way for me to be useful in this world. That's one of the reasons why I hate him so much.

I couldn't go through that again. Taking the nurses by surprise I got off the bed and took off running to the exit of the hospital, ignoring the pain that took over my body.

When I got to the exit I ran face first into a big muscular chest. The person wrapped his arms around my waist keeping me from running out the door. I panicked and tried to get out of the person's hold. "Hey kitten, it's okay I'm here now," I looked up to see Mason standing there, I held unto him and cried into his chest.