Chapter 14

Mason's POV

Getting to the door of the house Liam begins to have a mini panic attack. "What if she no wike me? What if she no wanna be wike my mama? What if she think I weird? What if, what if..." "Hey, look at me she's gonna love you. She already does, I told her about you. She might even love you more than me." He gasps, "weally?" "Yes, really let's go," I said as I opened the front door.

Before I could fully step into our house I was pulled into a hug. "Te extrañé mucho hijo mío" "yo también te extrañé mamá. But do you think you can let us in?" "Oh, sorry of course." She said as she stepped aside for us to go in. "Oh, this must be the Liam you were always talking about." She said when she noticed Liam who was standing shyly behind me. "es mucho más lindo en persona." "Nice to meet you," Liam said as he went to shake her hand but she pulled him in for a hug. "We will have none of that, you're part of mi familia now." "Speaking of familia isn't there something you wanted to ask, little one?" I asked as we settled in the living room.

Liam made his way to sit on my lap. "Daddy, can chu ask her?" He whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry kitten but that is something you have to ask her yourself," I whispered back ushering him to go and ask her. "Mama Maggie, can I ask chu somefing?" "Yeah, what is it, sweetie?" She asked pulling him to sit beside her. "Umm, can chu be my mama too?" He asked nervously. She seemed shocked at first but a smile soon made its way to the features of her face. "I would love to Liam. I told you were part of mi familia now." "Tank chu, but what that mean?" he said as he hugged her. "It means my family." Liam came back and sat beside me. I pulled him onto my laps. "Daddy?" "Yes, little one." "She says yes." "I know, isn't it great? See I told you not to worry, she loves you. Now let's go eat dinner and get you a bubble bath, yeah?" "Yes, p'ease daddy."

🍴After Dinner🍴

I had just given Lam his bubble bath and he insisted on wearing one of my sweatshirts and a pair of boxers. We were currently in the living room. Liam is sitting on the floor, coloring a picture from his coloring books on the coffee table and my mom was in her room.

"Hey baby, come here I need to talk to you about something." Liam froze at my statement. "Don't worry you're not in trouble. It's nothing bad. Except you have actually done something wrong, I just want to talk to you about rules. Come one let's get some fresh paper." Liam and got some colored paper and was once again in the living room, sitting at the coffee table. "Ok baby, I just want to list a few rules that I need you to follow to keep you safe and to prevent you from harming yourself." "But I said sorry last night about the self harm." He said slipping out of little space. "I know and I said I'm not mad at you, ok? I just want to keep you safe. Besides we need rules anyway. So let's make a list of rules, rewards and punishments." "So Liam I need you to write a list of rules you want me to follow and I'll write a list if yours ok?" "Ok."

Four minutes later I'm done with my list but Liam was still writing so I waited for him to finish. When he was done we went over the rules.

Rules for Liam
1. Always respect daddy
2. Always respect yourself
3. Be respectful
4. If you have a problem tell daddy he can make it better
5. No keeping secrets from daddy
6. Always be honest with daddy
7. Trust and listen to daddy always
8. Your hygiene is important. Brush and take a bath twice a day
9. Always eat three times a day
10. Always ask before taking sweets
11. No using bad words in little space
12.. Bedtime is 10:30 pm on school days and 12 am on weekends
13. Always do your homework before leisure activities.
14. Ask for permission before watching Tv
15. Nap time is by 3:30pm every day
16. Always tell daddy if you broke a rule

"Are you ok with those rules?" "Yeah they're ok but good luck getting little me to follow them." "Is that so? So you're a trouble maker now. I guess we should move on to punishments and rewards."

Punishments
1. Time out
2. Naughty step
3. Early bedtime
4. No new stuffies or toys
5. No sweets
6. No Tv
7. Writing lines

Rewards
1. Later bedtime
2. Getting new stuffies, toys and coloring things
3. Extra cuddles
4. Sweets
5. Movie night

"I don't think I like the punishments." Liam started as he crawled into my lap and gave me his list." "Well if you aren't naughty we wouldn't need to use them."

Rules for Daddy
1. Daddy should no leave Li alone in little space.
2. Daddy should never shout at Li
3. Daddy should never release his anger on Li
4. Daddy should never hit or hurt Li
5. Daddy should not get drunk
6. Daddy should never forget about Li 7. Daddy should always take care, love and cuddle Li

"All right now that we are done with that it's time we got you to bed." "No. Me no sleepy." I sighed running my hands through my wild brown curls. He does this some nights. I guess this is one of those nights that when it's time for him to sleep, he slips into little space, throws a huge fit and ends up crying himself to sleep. "Come on Liam, we need to get to bed it's getting late. Daddy needs you to go to bed now. You need to get some sleep." I said walking over to him. "No, no bed. P'ease daddy, don't take me to bed." I sighed again sitting beside him. "Why don't you want to go to bed?" "No sweepy daddy." "Liam we both know that is a lie. You can't even keep your eyes open for more than thirty seconds at a time. Now, are you going to tell me the real reason why you don't want to go to sleep?" He just crawled into my lap looking up at me with doe eyes, as if trying to tell me how he felt without having to say anything. I sighed for the third time in the past six minutes. I need Liam to tell me what's wrong but I'm not going to pry it out of him. If he's not ready to tell me I'll wait till he is.

The soft sound of his snoring snapped me out of my thoughts, his head laying on my chest. 'At least he didn't cry himself to sleep like last time,' I thought to myself as I carried him to our shared bedroom. Laying him on the bed under the blankets. I left the room leaving the door slightly open. I went downstairs meeting my mom I the kitchen.

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Shalom guys

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Merry Christmas 🎄🎄