Chapter 11

Liam's POV

I woke up surrounded by a wet puddle. I began whimpering at the cold feeling around me. Mason woke up and reached over, pulling away when he felt the bed which made me cry more.

"Hey, it's ok, no need to cry. Daddy's sorry for not putting you in a nappy and making you feel bad."

I made grabby hands at him and he picked me up and took the bathroom. He sits me on the edge of the sink while he runs a bath for me.

When he was done setting my bath he came over to me to remove my clothes. But when he tried to remove my clothes I moved away from him falling off the sink. I didn't want him to see all the scars on my back or chest.

Mason's POV

When I tried to remove Liam's clothes he moved away from me falling off the sink. Tears pooling in his eyes.

"Liam, please let me take off your clothes. You haven't had a bath since you were first admitted to the hospital." He backed into a corner, "me no wanna." I sighed we are going to be late for school, "Liam, you have to take a bath to get rid of all the icky germs. If you do this we will go shopping after school."

"new stuffie and blanket?" "Anything you want little one." Liam squealed and ran to me. "Bath, bath, bath," he chanted. I chuckled, my little boy.

When I took off Liam's clothes and set him in the tub. I put in some bath toys, scrubbing Liam's back while he played with the toys. I examined the scars on his back, "never again, no one is going to hurt you again." I mumbled to myself as I brought Liam out and wrapped him in a light blue fluffy towel.

Liam hugged me, "thank you, daddy." "No need to thank me, it's my job to take care of you. And look no more icky germs." He giggled, "they're all gone."

I took Liam to my walk-in closet and let him choose what we'll wear today while I went to change the bedsheets and take a shower.

When I was done with the bed Liam came back in one of my navy blue Adidas hoodies that reached his knees and a pair of my basketball shorts. He chose a white t-shirt, a pair of black pants and a blue bomber jacket for me.

I showered and put on the clothes and took Liam downstairs for breakfast. We met the rest of the guys downstairs in the living room. "I'm gonna feed Liam breakfast then we can get going." They hummed in acknowledgment and went back to watching tv.

I set Liam in a high chair and strapped him in. "So what do you want to eat for breakfast buddy?" I asked as I ruffled his hair. He tapped his finger on his chin as he thought about it. "Strawberries and yogurt!" He said a little too loudly, "inside voice little one." "Sorry, daddy... But can I still have strawberries and yogurt?"

I chuckled amused at him, "of course little one." He clapped his hands excitedly, "do you want them in the yogurt or-" "in the yogurt" he squealed. All right little one. I washed and cut the strawberries and mixed them in some vanilla yogurt for Liam.

After I fed Liam, I wiped his mouth and headed to the cars with the others. Mattia and Cason
went with me and Ajani, Brooks,
Axel and Caleb drove in Caleb's car.

When we arrived at school I had realized I forgot to take mine and Liam's bags. "Don't worry dude Ajani saw them by the door and took them for you." I sighed in relief as I went over to Caleb's car parked by mine. "Mattia said you have our bags? " I asked as they laughed. "Yeah, here you go," Ajani said as he handed our bags. "Thanks"

I felt someone tug on the sleeve of my jacket, I looked down and saw Liam making grabby hands at me. "I'm sorry little one, but I can't carry you now." He looked up at me with teary eyes and Mattia nudged me.

I picked Liam up, "shh it's ok. What's wrong?" He just laid his head on my shoulder. "You have to tell me the problem so I can fix it" "Just hold me," he mumbled. He wasn't telling me what was wrong but I didn't push him any further.

We walked towards the door and Liam tensed in my arms. I looked in the direction he was looking at and saw him staring at Derek.

Before I could do anything Mattia had already gotten to it, "look at him again and you're going to regret ever stepping foot in this school. Don't worry Liam, Uncle Mattia isn't going to allow anyone to hurt you. Ok?" "Okay," Liam mumbled into my shoulder.

"Come on Liam, let's go to class," Brooks whined. "But I don't have any classes with you" Liam muttered quietly. "Is that why you're upset?" He just nodded. "Next time just tell me what's wrong, besides I changed your schedule you have all the same classes as Cason, Brooks and Axel." "Really?" He chirped. "Yes, kitten. Now we better get going or you guys are going to be late. You have English first period." I said as I set Liam down.

They all gasped and dragged us to their English class.

When we got to the class, we hugged them and Cason, Brooks and Axel walked into the class. Leaving Liam who stood hesitantly outside the class. "Hey it's okay kitten, Cason, Brooks and Axel will be there with you. You can sit with them and if you don't want to be there anymore just tell them and they'll bring you to me. Ok?" "Okay daddy" he mumbled quietly.

I ruffled his hair, "good now time for class little prince, I'll come to get you after class so wait for me here." He nodded and hugged me before going into his class. I just hope he doesn't get bullied again.

------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the chapter just wanted to post something.