🎄1 -𝓚ō𝓽𝓪𝓻ō 𝓑𝓸𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓸 🎄

𝓚ō𝓽𝓪𝓻ō 𝓑𝓸𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓸

💛𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂!💕

It was that time of year again, where all the couples were lovey-dovey and sickly sweet, walking in the snowy parks hand in hand. Christmas wasn't much of a fun time for you at the moment, having the bitter taste of a broken relationship, still on your lips.

After 4 years, your boyfriend who was the dullest person ever, yet there was something about him that you loved once upon a time. Nevertheless, he'd found love in the shape of a just a dull person as himself. It wasn't like he cheated on you, but it was like he'd stuck a dagger in your heart. Mostly, due to the fact, that he'd made it to appear that you were the problem with the relationship.

Apparently, he felt you were too needy and that you wanted to do too much all the time, as well as becoming too loud. You wouldn't have minded, but you'd lost your virginity to this guy. It was vanilla, so the problem was that you had tried to spice things up whenever you did it.

In Heinz sight, you were actually better off without him. Now able to explore the big wide ocean of fishes, ready for you to catch them or them to catch you.

Instead, you wallowed in self-pity, as if it was the end of your life even though you were 18. The feeling that burned the most, was that maybe you should have ended it yourself, instead of the dullard ending it.

"(f/n)...you alright?" snapping out of your rage dreaming session by your friend Kiyoko waving a hand in front of your face, making you look up to the intellectual looking beauty.

"Sorry hun, I was totes lost in thought what ya say again?" placing your chin in the palm of your hand, a huge sigh escaping your lips. Kiyoko looked at you, trying to work out how to cheer you up. It wasn't like she didn't have other friends, but you were her only friend that wasn't involved within the volleyball club.

"I know it's tough, but you can get over this," she smiles sweetly, a look that even she made your cheeks blush. You had seen how the volleyball guys fawn over the stunning girl, not that you weren't just as beautiful as her. Whenever the two of you were together, heads of both males and females would turn in awe. It was like yin and yang though.

Kiyoko was the silent but deadly one, whereas you just said the first thing that came to mind.

"I know but it pisses me off ya know," groaning you take a sip of your Gingerbread Latte, glancing to the girl's grey eyes. It was clear she wanted to ask you something but didn't get a chance, hearing another voice speak up.

"Ermm hello Shimizu...are you ok?" both of you turned to see a blonde girl stood there, quivering a little as if in fear of you.

"Oh hey, Yachi," your friend stated, making you remember the new volleyball manager taking over from her was named Yachi. "This is my friend, (l/n) (f/n)" before introducing you to the nervous-looking blonde girl.

"Yo, take a pew you're making me nervous," rolling your eyes, the girl instantly sat like an obedient pet.

"What are you doing today, Yachi?" Kiyoko asked the girl, who turned to face her whilst you just listened sipping your latte.

"Oh I was getting a new outfit for the party tonight....you're coming right...since all the guys from Tokyo will be coming down," the blonde stated, piquing your interest, unaware that Kiyoko had plans, that you were no doubt holding her up on by moping about your boring ex.

"Of course, I can't let you go alone, with the boys," the beauty commented making you giggle, as from what you could see, this short blondie would be eaten alive by the tall volleyball guys. Especially, if they were anything like the Karasuno team.