👼9 - 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓶𝓪 𝓚𝓸𝔃𝓾𝓶𝓮 👼

𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓶𝓪 𝓚𝓸𝔃𝓾𝓶𝓮

💛𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓔𝓵𝓯!💗

Looking in the mirror you looked amazing! The reason you had your hair done, make up done, wearing very little, due to the fact you were trying to get your boyfriends attention. It was a difficult task since if he wasn't busy working within the gaming industry, he was actually gaming.

It wasn't like you didn't like to game, far from it since it was also part of your job and the two of you could spend hours barely talking to each other as you would grind through levels together. However, Kenma always made time to show you how much he loved to spend time with you. It was a slow go until the two of you finally went all the way, but when you did, it was like a tube of pringles, once you pop you just can't stop.

Alas, that period was well and truly over! It had to be at least a couple of months since you'd got down and dirty with each other. It wasn't truly dirty, though; it was extremely vanilla, to say the least. Mostly because Kenma would be straight back to gaming afterwards, so it was efficient. It was efficient because he knew what buttons to press to get you satisfied quickly; that way he could get back on with what he was doing.

It wasn't as if Kenma didn't enjoy it, but it was a bit of a task. Just lately though, your advances had been met with no results. It didn't matter what you did, he wasn't in the mood or was too busy to give you the attention that you needed. That was why it was getting closer to Christmas, so he may start to relax a bit more due to having time off work.

Checking yourself one more time in the mirror you nodded before walking towards the gaming room. Slowly opening the door, you stood leaning against the frame seductively trying to get the attention of your lover.

"Hey," Kenma commented softly, his usual tone with no added emotion.

"Hey," purring your response, but no reaction from the guy staring intently at the screen. Sighing you walked closer, seductively swaying your hips and subconsciously feeling a bit like an idiot as you were getting no attention.

Getting on your hands and knees, you crawled to the old Nekoma setters lap slightly distracting him but the look he gave you was one of annoyance. Making you sit back on your heels, your arms across your chest and pouting.

"Why are you looking at annoyed? You're the one that just made me lose focus on the boss fight?" he was angry at you. For the first time he snapped, but he had Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi and Hinta over the microphone all listening into the conversation. Of course, you weren't aware of this.

"Is that seriously how you're gonna talk to me?" snapping back, "You know what...go find some whore to fuck in the virtual world...you piss me off," standing up you stormed off, slamming the door behind you as you went. Going to your room you quickly got some clothes on and rang a friend to meet up for drinks since your hair and makeup was already done, no point wasting the effort.

As soon as you left, Kenma sighed briefly before going back to the game, "Sorry about that, let's try again," he commented as if nothing had just happened.

"Kenma...that fuck my man! Your woman is hot!" Bokuto yelled down the mic making the pudding coloured haired guys widen. Kenma knew you were, he loved you, you sent him crazy with desire but just lately something had been playing on his mind.