⭐5 - 𝓣𝓸𝓸𝓻𝓾 𝓞𝓲𝓴𝓪𝔀𝓪⭐

𝓣𝓸𝓸𝓻𝓾 𝓞𝓲𝓴𝓪𝔀𝓪

💕𝓐 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶!💕

Having a secret crush on your big brother's best friend is never great due to never wanting to upset the friendship they had. That's why you never confessed your feeling to Tooru Oikawa, not wanting to cause issues with your brother Hajime Iwaizumi. There was only a year been you and the two friends, as they were third years at Aoba Johsai whereas you were a second year.

It also didn't help that Oikawa was a complete jerk and obsessed with both girls and volleyball. Most of the time you could understand why your brother called him names such as Shittykawa, Assikawa, Krappykawa, the list went on and on. However, the two were the best of friends as Hajime was the only one that knew when the pretty boy you crushed on was truly happy.

In the end, the predicament you were in was, you liked Oikawa and you couldn't do anything about it. Due to that, you made sure to not really interact with the tall guy, even when he was always at your house with your bro, you'd find some excuse to not be around or just lock yourself in your room. This meant that Oikawa himself hadn't seen what a beautiful woman you were becoming, all he remembered was how cute you used to be whenever you wanted to play with him and Iwa before you completely lost touch with him.

That was until the storm one cold December day after school, that is the day that Oikawa saw the sweet, kind woman you were becoming, unlike your ruthless brother. However, the day started like any other cold December a few days before the end of the term and the beginning of the Christmas and New Year break.

As usual, you walked to school before Iwa and Oikawa set off, then during the busy school day, you took part in your school activities and unlike your brother, you preferred netball to the volleyball he enjoyed so much. At practice that day they declared that it wouldn't be on in the evening due to a storm on its way, they predicted it to be a pretty bad one a rare thing in Japan in December. If you were going to have a wet rainy day in Japan, it would be in May but you can never rule out rain and storms to come and go as they please.

As the bell went at the end of the day, it was if the heavens opened up and most people luckily had seen that there would be a storm that day and had packed an umbrella. Of course, you were one of those that had. A person that hadn't was Oikawa, whose practice had also been cancelled.

Iwa had been prepared and left the setter stood there grumbling at the sky, not wanting to get wet so had decided to see if the rain would settle but it was clear that wouldn't happen. That's when a girl stood next to him.

"I forgot my umbrella to Oikawa...It's a shame, we could have walked home together," the random girl fawned over the handsome guy.

"Oh...it's such a shame. I would have loved to accompany a pretty thing as you back home," he smiled but it was clear he just wanted to go home but this girl wasn't going to leave him alone without him offering her something.

"We can wait it out together...what do you say Oikawa?" grabbing his hand, she started to pull him back into the school, but he pulled back.

"Ooo well it looks as if the sky is clearing..." the guy was clutching at straws but luckily for him, you had seen the distress he was in and for some reason took pity on the usual flirt. The only reason you were still actually there was that you'd actually left your lunchbox in your class, so whilst the little meeting between the two was happening you were putting your shoes on in the locker room.

"Oikawa," calling out to the setter, he recognised your voice instantly not sure why you were actually speaking to him.

"(f/n)-Chan!" it was clear he still felt he could call you the cute name he used to, pissing the girl with him off as she felt there was more to it. However, the look on Oikawa's face didn't help as you stood in front of him holding an umbrella out. All he could look at though was your blushing cheeks whilst not looking him in the face. "What's that?" he glanced at the brolly in your hand as you glanced at his warm brown eyes briefly.