✨6 - 𝓜𝓪𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓗𝓲𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓸✨

𝓜𝓪𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓗𝓲𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓸

💚𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓑𝓸𝔂!💕

After the traumatic experience of having to kill his teacher, Maehara began his pursuit to become a model, mostly because he didn't actually care what his job was as long as he was popular. Like anything though you have to start at the bottom, so was still currently working his way up in the model world.

Still staying in touch with a lot of the class that when he turned 20 the group decided to take the previously named Womanizing Scumbag to a gentleman's club for the occasion on the 6th December. Those there included Karma, Nagisa, Isogai, Sugino as well as a few others, however, it had been Karma's idea to take him to the place that suited the guy with orangey-brown hair.

Being December, all the dancers were in little Santa outfits and of course, Maehara was in his element. "Aww thanks, guys you shouldn't have," he smirked but he truly was grateful.

"Yeah well, what else do you get a womanising scumbag for his birthday?" Karma had a devilish grin on his face make the others in the group nod in agreement.

"When you put it like that you make me sound like perv," groaning as the group sat at a table, a waitress coming over and taking their orders before walking away.

"Well, that's because you are," Sugino added making everyone laugh whereas the handsome birthday boy just pouted before the watching the ladies shake their asses. However, one girl, in particular, had caught the chocolate orange eyes of the guy celebrating.

For you, it was just like any other night at the Octopussy Gentleman's club. The reason you danced was one of two things. Firstly, you liked to dance and you worked with what god gave you, secondly University wasn't cheap so in order to go you got a well-paid job a town over from where you studied. Also, December was your last month on the job since you wanted to focus on your finals in the new year.

The night was a little slow as it was the beginning of December, so most people were getting Xmas presents before they would splash out on a dance. There were a few regulars but when a group of hot guys walked in that looked like they would tip well you made sure that you were on the stage dancing near them. As you kept smiling at the group one of them made something happen like never before, you actually blushed when he gave you an award-winning smile.

It was unusual since you would normally distance yourself from the emotions of the possibility that you actually liked someone. The guy was handsome, orangey-brown hair and eyes to match that just seemed to undress you as his gaze lingered over your scantily clad body. 'Please ask for a private dance' you thought, just to get his name, or to see if he was a womanizer as he looked.

However, as the night went on none of the guys in the group had got up to dance, it seemed like they were only really there for a catch-up and wasn't that interested in actually getting a dance. Deciding it was a lost cause you thought a break and drink at the bar was in order, as you'd been advised a guy had put some money behind the bar but they'd not told you.

Apparently, the guy didn't want to tell you as if some game of you trying to guess but you weren't bothered as at the moment in time you were in dire need of a drink.

"Hey Bambi, but slow tonight," Maria the bartender commented calling you by your show name.

"You're telling me," groaning as your eyes glanced towards the table that had caught your attention. Looking over though, your eyes locked onto a set staring back as the handsome guy held his glass up as sort of a toast. That's when you realised that he'd brought your drink for you. "Was it him?" you look back to the bartender looking smug.