🦌7 - 𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓲𝓴𝓲🛷

𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓲𝓴𝓲

💛𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼!💕

Being a nurse was a hard job, but you loved it even if you had difficult patients you just wanted to help them to the best of your ability. It was kind of like being a hero in your own way, sure you didn't directly save anyone life, but you were there to nurse them back to health. It's also where you met him, a true hero. Although he wouldn't say he was a hero, he still thought everyone else was better than him.

Not you though, from the moment Suneater looked up from his hospital bed before bashfully looking back down at his knees you knew that he was an amazing hero. At first, though, he wouldn't really talk much, just enough to let you know what he needed before finding his face under the blanket.

It was a little frustrating, to say the least as you just wanted to have a normal conversation with the shy guy to see what kind of things he liked. It would not be long until he was discharged either which you were extremely happy about, as it meant that he was healthy again and could get back on the street saving even more people.

It was a normal day just like any other as you went on your rounds checking on different patients when you got to Tamaki's private hospital room. The door was closed as normal, but you could hear people speaking, and you didn't normally mean to pry but you wanted anything to make the guy smile or even get a conversation going.

"Yay! Tamaki, you'll be out before Christmas," a girl's voice giggled.

"Yeh then the three of us can celebrate like normal," there was also a male's voice.

"I guess," you knew that was Tamaki's voice, but it sounded a little deflated.

"Ohh Tamtam what's wrong you sound a little gloomy," the woman cooed, but you'd picked up on it as well.

"Well ermmm. I was hoping to ermm ask...N..." before he could finish, he was startled as was yourself.

"Nurse (l/n), have you finished your rounds," the matron of the ward bellowed behind you, making you jump out of your skin.

"Oh, sorry Matron, I'm just about to check on Mr Amajiki," trying to cover the matron was no fool.

"Really? You've been stood there for a while just staring at the door. Did you forget how to knock," it was extremely embarrassing, it was very unlike you to space out. Well, it used to be, but this wasn't the first time you'd been told off for hanging around the heroes' room. Not on purpose, your feet always just seemed to draw you there even when you were supposed to be elsewhere.

"Oh well, you see. I heard he had visitors, so erm I was just deciding to possibly come back later ya know," smiling widely the woman wasn't convinced.

"Hmm well. You're wanted elsewhere soon so finish your round, and if I catch you slacking off again then, you'll be suspended for two weeks." it seemed really harsh, but the matron hadn't really warmed to you for some reason.

It was most likely after a patient had declared that the matron was a battle-axe, and you should replace her. Not your fault and you calmed the patient down, but it was apparently your fault.

"Ok, Matron," bowing apologetically, the woman began to walk away and as soon as she was far enough you stuck your tongue out mockingly. Not realising that Tamaki had actually got up and opened the door to see if you were ok, only to catch you pulling the most adorable silly face, that he chuckled making you bolt out your skin for the second time.