🎅11- 𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓴𝓲🎅

💕𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓴𝓲 💕

𝓐 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓼!

After everything he had done, Shigaraki was captured and placed in Tartarus Prison just as his foster father had. Kept the same way and unable to use quirks. For the first few months, you observed from a distance, just looking at the man that had caused so much pain to the hero world made you sick to your stomach.

The more time you looked at him though, the more you noticed that maybe it wasn't his fault he was this way. Knowing his foster father was a monster, it made you wonder, what state the power man must have been in when the evil being found him. Rumour was he had been taken as a child, at such a young age, when the mind was easier to manipulate and to mould into the evil person that stood in front of you behind the glass.

The man's childish behaviour and tantrums made it noticeably clear he'd most likely not had the average childhood. That's when the feelings of disgust began to transform into something more, that you decided to request to try to get through to the prisoner. Being the prisons psychiatrist, you felt if anyone had a chance of finding out it would be you.

Shigaraki barely spoke at first in your meetings, he would not even look at you as you asked him questions making you sigh in defeat almost. Then all you looked over to the made with pale blue that it looked whiteish hair, with dry skin and red tired eyes, you had an idea.

It was mid-December, the man had special gloves that he couldn't remove unable to disintegrate you into a pile of dust. As the guard leads him in, you sat there looking a little more dolled up than normal.

As usual, Shigaraki wouldn't look at you just down to his hands covering his eyes as his posture slouched over the soft chair.

"Good Afternoon, Can I call you Tomura?" you had always called him Mr Shigaraki. As you expected, no reaction but you didn't mind as you placed something on the desk. "This is for you Tomura," smiling at the top of his head, he still didn't look up. Of course, the item had been checked by the guards previously, but you'd slipped a note in there.

"I won't waste your time today," you stated as you went to walk to the door to get the guard, you'd never put your back to the man before. It was intentional, as just as you expected as you walked past, the red eyes glanced up, looking from the gift and then to you.

Just like you'd expect, your breath began to be cut short, the cold steel pressing against your throat from the chain of the handcuffs. Of course, Tomura could have killed you there and then, you could have also knocked him out with your quirk, similar to Midnight's that put people to sleep.

"What are you goin' to do if I snap your neck?" the man's words were rough against your ear, making your ear. It hadn't gone unnoticed by the man that you'd not asked for assistance from the guards.

"Then I would be dead, I guess but what is the point of killing me? It wouldn't really achieve much now, would it...To~mu~ra," as you purred his name, the chains began to loosen as you reached up to your neck rubbing it slightly, you knew it would bruise. It didn't matter though you'd got him to talk a little.

As the chains came above your head, you turned and even though not strong, you gripped the man's dry neck. "You don't scare me...I think you're a monster for what you've done but I don't blame you fully," staring into his wide, tired red eyes. The feeling of years of anxious scratches litter under your such soft skin.

Removing your hands, you knocked on the door for the guards to come and take the prison who stood there stunned from your reaction to him. Before he was escorted out you called out, "Oh Tomura, here," throwing small, nicely wrapped package the man caught it before he was gone from your sight.