🦌16 - 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷🛷

💛𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷💕

𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒞𝓊𝒷!

Getting back to your private quarters you decide to have a long bath due to being woken up early and having to stand all day watching the exam. Running the bath putting bubbles in you strip off your uniform, taking your hair down and removing your earrings. The bath itself is a large step into one, as you love to lounge around in it as much as possible. Leaning to the side of the bath soaking you start to drift off to sleep.

After about ten minutes you hear the door open and you decide to ignore it as its most likely your husband going straight to bed after a tough day. You didn't mind much as you understood he was a busy man and would most likely be busy for the next week or so, and the last thing on his mind would be trying for a baby. It wasn't bad he was 30 and you were 28, so it's not like you were too old but you felt ready to be a mum.

All of a sudden, the water started to ripple next to you "I was hoping I could join the most beautiful woman in the whole world." his face so confident as he was a proud man.

"Hmm, I'm not sure about that!" as you turn your head to get a glimpse of his perfect muscles all over his body as well as his perfectly sized manhood.

"I'm glad you like the view!" he chuckled making your cheeks go rosy.

"If you say so!" you smirk standing slightly for him to sit behind you.

Your chest coming out of the water to reveal your large breast glistening with water making him smirk before sitting down, waiting for you to sit in front of him. His arms wrapped around your waist pulling you close into his body. Pushing your hair to one side he slowly trailed tender kisses down your neck before finding the sweet spot between your neck and shoulder making you moan out. His strong hands trailed up your body playing with your boobs groping them making you moan out his name.

Being so close you could feel his erection growing against your back, so leaning your ass forward a bit you placed one of your hand behind and grabbing his long shaft slowly starting to pump. This made him groan into your neck biting down hard, making you moan even louder before he moves back.

"It's really late and I just want you now!" he groans as you turn to face him still pumping his cock faster and faster.

"I'll cum if you continue before I'm even in you! Naughty pussy cat!" he growls grabbing you ass pulling you forward as you let go wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Well, I'm sure I rearrange that Fue-go-leon!" you purr as you place a leg either side of him and lowering yourself on his length moaning his name as grips your ass tighter.

"(F/n)" his voice huskily groans as you start to ride his cock water splashing out of the bath as you grind yourself against him leaning back as he stares at your boobs bounce up and down. "God you beautiful!" he moans as you stare into his purple eyes with your (e/c) ones. "Bend over my turn!" Fuegoleon groans as you lift off and lean out the tub your ass in the air and your chest pressed against the cold floor.

"Such a perfect ass!" he comments before placing his cock back in your wet pussy and starts to pound you fast and hard whilst gripping your hips.

"Fue~go~leon harder!" you moan as he hits that perfect spot, and your walls tighten around his cock as you moan louder. You don't even get chance to warn him as you scream out his name covering him in your juices from coming just as he calls out your name filling you with his seed.