🎁12 - 707🎁

707

💛Mission in-Christmas-le!💕

After randomly coming across the R.F.A chat you went through a crazy ride of at the time before eventually, you were able to meet the member at a party that you helped to organise. It had been a tough time in your life before you'd accidentally become part of some crazy bitches plans. 

However, you were grateful that fate had led you that way and that you'd not just walked away. No matter how naive you'd been at the time, because if you had then you would have never of met your soul mate. 

He was your Honey Buddha Chips to your dr PhD. Your 707, your Luciel or your Saeyoung. The man of mystery, but not to you. It was like apart from his twin brother, you were the only one, that he couldn't hide himself from. 

Like normal, he was working away for so secret agent hacking some system or other which was rather annoying being Christmas eve. You had specifically said to Vanderwood that you wanted him for Christmas. They'd taken that as Christmas day itself, giving the orange-haired hacked a difficult mission to sinking his teeth into. 

Due to this, you went to Jumin's with the rest of the RFA and Saeran his twin, leaving Seven to get on with his mission without you distracting him. Yet, the fact you weren't there in your home with him distracted him even more. Not that he was jealous, but Seven just wanted to spend as much time as possible with his co-pilot that would go to the moon with him. 

As you sat chatting at the small gather with Jaehee, your phone buzzed within your pocket making you smirk. Knowing exactly who it would be before you even looked at the name on your screen. 

"Excuse me a second," smiling you grabbed your phone answering it. "Defender of justice how do you need my assistance," you giggle, the group hears you, as you walked away. 

"Ahhh I'm in dire need...is the sweet Ellie there?" his playful tone cut through the phone making you giggle, glancing at Jumin who had shuddered for no reason. 

"She is here...would you like me to catnap her...hold her ransom for trust fund kid to by us more babies?" you chuckle, instantly earning a glare from the grey-eyed businessman in the room. 

"arhhh why are you so perfect...I bet you're eating fancy tuna...and I just have a meal of honey budda chips and Dr PhD." he groaned, it wasn't that he was craving. 

"There is indeed fancy tuna...if you weren't getting so distracted...you could come to eat fancy tuna," biting your lip, you craved your man's touch. It had been a couple of weeks, as he'd been piled mission after mission with the agency that they clearly took no consideration for the guys well being. 

Of course, Vanderwood was the only one that knew about you at the agency. If anyone else knew about you, then you would have been erased from taking up to much of the handsome vermillion headed males time. 

"So mean...but you're right...I need to get something to help me to speed up to super speed," he groaned and you knew what he needed. 

"Hmmm Luciel, godseven...you need to hurry and save me from the vain Zen," smirking, as Zen sneezed from across the room. 

"Rawrrrr...ok, I'm so close to finishing it, Chow Chow," the man hung up before you had a chance to say bye. 

M/C Kitkat - Oi...bad seven....I'll tie you up x 

God7 - lolol 

God7 - please....I've been bad...so bad..

God7 - Miss U 

M/C Kitkat - Miss U mre! 

M/C KitKat - I miss your rocket! 🚀

God7 -