🎁22 - 𝓡𝓲𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓸𝓴𝓪🎁

💕𝓡𝓲𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓸𝓴𝓪💕

𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓓𝓲𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓪

Gou had somehow persuaded you to go to her bother and friend's charity Santa swim. It was basically a course they had to swim wearing a Santa outfit at the local Iwatobi Swimming pool. It was for a good cause, but the problem was, you'd always had a little bit of a thing for your friends older brother Rin.

The guy's muscles sent you crazy with desire, that had grown the older that you got and now at the age of eighteen, you weren't sure how you would react if you saw the hot maroon headed hotty. Luckily, you'd not seen him in the last couple of years and he'd always been nice enough, but it was clear he was only nice since you were Gou's best friend.

On the day of the event, you stood outside waiting for Gou to meet you with of the others that weren't participating. Of course, Haru was competing against his rival, then there was a Kirishima who was visiting, as well as a few others but you'd switched off a little as she began talking about muscles.

There was only one set of muscles that you would want to see but you probably wouldn't as this was a Santa swim and to make it fair, everyone was wearing the same Santa's outfit that covered those perfect abs you wanted to stroke.

Listening to some music as you sat on a bench outside the building, you'd not heard Gou shout you.

"I bet she has her music on," the girl laughed with the group she was walking over with. Feeling a tap on your head and multiple feet, you lifted your head to see Gou stood there, pouting.

"Geez, you're always listening to music," she pouted hared making you sigh.

"What can I say?" Shrugging at the girl before noticing others stood there, Sosuke was the first you saw. "Hey big guy," winking you always like to flirt with him, he was hot, but you still preferred Rin, but you were trying to be realistic.

"Hey, pretty lady, ready to go in?" Sosuke thought you were cute and played along with your flirting.

"Sounds good bloody freezing out here," smiling at the guy, you then noticed someone walking over with a cap on, the same maroon hair as your best friend.

"Well, I didn't think I'd get this kind of welcome party," Rin called out, his red eyes instantly went to you, his cheeks blushing as you looked and glanced away. Unable to meet his gaze, Gou was so excited jumping on her big brother, yet you could barely speak to him.

Sosuke noticed how silent you had gone, confirming his suspicions after you always asked Gou how Rin was doing. Rin went up to his friend giving him a hug as you looked at anywhere but at the guy literally stood in front of you.

"You remember (f/n) don't you Rin?" Gou called out, putting an arm around your neck, then guy's locking on you a huge shark-like smile.

"Of course, I do. It seems like forever, you've definitely grown up," smiling with a slight blush on his cheeks, Sosuke smirked at the two of you.

"Oh well, ya know. That happens people grow. Wow anyone else cold...I'm gonna go I'll see you later," without another word you walked into the building, leaving the three stood a little stunned at your sudden departure.