🎁3 - 𝓚𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮🎁

𝓚𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮

💛𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓔𝓿𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮!💕

"Shit..." were the words the left your mouth the cold December morning. Then the tears began to run down your cheeks, a mixture of excitement and terror simultaneously running around your mind. It wasn't long-lived as you heard the door of your home open.

With ninja speed, you exited the bathroom only to see your husband stood in the doorway removing his shoes before noticing that you were stood there. It was clear that your eyes were puffy, causing the man concern but the smile on your face and posture of your stance told him that your life wasn't in danger and also that you were indeed happy to see him home.

"Hey," holding his hand up you could tell that Kakashi was smiling behind the mask that covered his lower part of his face.

"Hey, how was the mission today?" smiling as if nothing had happened of any interest today, the man just shrugged knowing that you'd tell him if he needed to know. Yet, Kakashi knew you were hiding something, but for the life of him he couldn't work out what it was.

"Oh, ya know. Dealing with teenage hormones whilst trying to teach them the value of teamwork," a chuckle left his lips, his black iris trying to figure your secret out but he lost interest as soon as you turned your back.

"Well, that's Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke for you. They have a great teacher though," looking back over your shoulder with a smile. The look alone was enough to distract the silver-haired ninja's attention away from your strange behaviour when he got home.

The rest of the night played out like any other, you ate together and went to sleep due to your husband being exhausted, even if he played it off. Sometimes you wished he weren't so busy, especially now but he was an amazing man.

Waking the next morning, of course, your husband was nowhere to be seen already out on some mission or another. No doubt it would be a few days before you'd see him again, but you knew he would be back once his mission was over.

Wanting to surprise Kakashi, you decided to leave a note to meet you at the cabin in the woods since it wasn't long until Christmas. Of course, you had no clue if his mission would be finished by then. Yet, you had a bargaining chip that meant he would indeed come for his Christmas present this year.

The latest issue of Icha Icha series that your husband was obsessed with that you couldn't help but find weird yet adorable. So, packing a bag you made your way carefully up the snowy mountain towards the cabin that you'd first met your husband, your childhood home that was now vacant after the death of your parents.

As soon as you got there, you began to set the Christmas decoration up even if it were only for a day or two before your husband would no doubt need to go back out on a mission again. However, you would wait to your last dying breath just to tell your husband he was an idiot one last time before telling him you loved him, so you knew he would come at some point.

Meanwhile, a day or two after leaving the house after arriving home to see you in tears Kakashi couldn't seem to get the image of your crying but happy out of his head. It was also playing on his mind that he'd sworn to not read the next chapter of Icha Icha as you'd gotten it for him.

"Right I'm off...see you in a few days," Kakashi called out to the three he had just been doing a mission with.

"Huh?" Naruto seemed confused whereas Sakura had no doubt that the white-haired teacher was meeting you somewhere, the romantic ideals fantasied in the teenage girl's mind as she looked longingly as Sasuke who seemed to not care at all.