✨23 - 🍋𝓡𝔂𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓾𝓴𝓾𝓷𝓪🍋✨

🍋𝓡𝔂𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓾𝓴𝓾𝓷𝓪🍋

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮

Sometimes, you have to be careful what exactly you ask for, especially when you don't realise that your best friend is the vessel for practically a demon/curse. However, what you wished for may cost you an eternity of servitude, unless Itodori can kill the demon you accidentally made a pact with.

If you could have the best sex you would ask for, would you refuse?

Well guess what you didn't, do you regret it? Not right now...will you regret it in maybe 1000 thousand years? Most likely...however, until then you will just have to be a certain curses plaything until Itodori either finds the loophole in the pact, you died...which apparently Sukuna won't allow or Itodori destroys Sukuna.

How did this happen? Well, let's rewind back to Christmas eve and bumping into a certain pink-haired friend at the temple.

'Can't believe I'm single again...what happened to Itodori? The guy is just so damnn fine and stupid...I can't be any more obvious, can I?' groaning at the sudden disappearance of a guy from your class, you grumble walking up the steps to the top of the shrine.

It was a quiet go to go since most people would be on Christmas Eve dates but not you. You were a single pringle, not that you wanted to be. Sure you'd been asked out but the guys were just not your type at all. That's why you felt it couldn't help to make a wish to the gods of this shrine to help improve your love life, although what was about to go down probably wasn't what they intended to happen.

Getting to the top, out of breath and already regretting the choice to walk up the god knows how many steps, you take a seat. Looking around, there seemed to be one or two others here. They were on a date making you groan internally.

They didn't stick around long though, clearly, they felt no one would be up here to catch them making out but them little lonely you popped up over the steps ruining their adventurous rendezvous.

Once the couple left, you decide to walk over to the shrine to make your request of the gods. Throwing your money in the offering box, you bow deeply twice, clap your hands twice, then go to think the pray/wish you desire, however, a ruckus distracts you in your process making you turn round.

"Why are we here? Are there curses?" you knew the voice, it was Itodori with what seemed to be a guy with black hair and a girl with short orange hair. The three of them being overly noisy, which was extremely frustrating.

Stomping over, they'd clearly not seen you, "Ermm excuse me but do you have no respect? I was trying to pray," glaring at the pink-haired guy, he noticed you straight away, his heart beating a little faster than normal. This piqued the curse within him's curiosity.

"Sorry...but (f/n) is that you?" the pink-haired guy placed a hand on each arm, looking at you cautiously. The moment he touched you, your face was a light in flustered excitement.

"Yeh...and I don't remember giving you permission to use my first name?" pouting you put your arms across your chest. The guy with black hair, whispers something into your old school friends' ear, Itodori nods as acknowledging something.

"How about we catch up? You should make your pray and then move on. I can meet you at the bottom of the steps if you like?" smiling at you widely, you went even redder.