👼17 - 𝓖𝓲𝔂𝓾 𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓸𝓴𝓪👼

💕𝓖𝓲𝔂𝓾 𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓸𝓴𝓪💕

𝓨𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓾𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓲

It had been a lifetime since you had been to the snowy forest of you home, where you would watch the snow bunnies run from winter foxes and those that would hunt them for a warm meal. As a child, you would meet with a boy with dark blue eyes. Always distant yet somehow, you didn't mind that. The thing you did whenever the snow would fall heavy, was making Yukiusagi together.

That was a long time ago, since then and after a demon killed your only living relative you swore to slay them so that you prevent anyone else going through the heartbreak

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

That was a long time ago, since then and after a demon killed your only living relative you swore to slay them so that you prevent anyone else going through the heartbreak. Giyu also trained to be a demon slayer, yet you never knew the reason why and it was his own sadness to bear.

However, even though the two of you were Demon Slayers, the two of you hardly saw each other and rarely went on missions together. When you did see Giyu, he was even more handsome and more of emotionless than you remember, emotions really were not his thing. Yet you did not mind that, as you were happy to just sit in his presence and see that he hadn't been killed.

Giyu however, unbeknownst to you had always enjoyed your presence and craved to be sent on missions with you. Always wanting to tell you his feelings but never feeling it necessary to do so, but swore an oath that when there was a sign, he would tell you or show you just how madly he was in love with you.

It was December time, the snow had fallen hard, isolating people within the snowy region in which you had grown up. The problem was the demon that had killed your grandmother had returned. It made sense, as there was a legend of a demon that would only appear every 10 years, and the last time it had been seen was when you were 9 years old, nearly 10 yourselves.

Making your way to your home, a bittersweet taste was thick within your mouth. Happy to be going home, to where the snow bunnies loved to play and hop around. Yet, the longing for revenge of the demon that took the life of a cherished one.

As the snow began to fall, the sky began to turn a midnight blue the colour of the man's eyes that help a place in your heart. Alas, the dark the night sky got the more your sense became on edge. Even to you, the thick smell of oozing blood filled the misty, snowy night air with an iron odour making the back of your throat yearn to wretch.

Thinking you'd been sent alone; you strode up the snowy pass your eyes and ears scouting the air for any signs of the demon. That was until the snow began to get darker, as the moonlight shone upon on the glittered floor it appeared like rubies, but it was the blood of an innocent, that you'd failed to save.

Clenching the tsuka of your katana, the silk worn from the years of use that your blade had taken the lives of those that would take a life of a human. The ice-coloured blade glittered in the moonlight, twinkling in the stars as the condensation came from your mouth in the night sky.