🎅19 - 𝓨𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓪🎅

💛𝓨𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓪💕

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻

In Japan, you had come to learn that it was tradition to have Fried Chicken on Christmas Day, but you missed a good ol' fashion Christmas dinner liked you'd had back in the UK. Turkey with cranberry sauce, pig in blankets, mashed potato, roast potatoes, veggies including Brussels sprouts, lashings of gravy and to finish the meal off, a Christmas pudding with brandy sauce.

The thing was, you wouldn't even know where to start in making yourself a Christmas dinner as you were a useless cook. The person that did all the cooking in your house was your boyfriend, Soma. The two of you had been dating for years, yet you had never once mentioned missing a classic Christmas dinner.

It was the beginning of December; Soma had been trying to get you to hint for at least a month on what you would want for Christmas this year. Yet you'd said that you would be happy with anything that the handsome redhead got you since it was a gift from him.

That was not good enough for Soma though, he wanted to do something for you that you would absolutely love.

Picking up the phone he decided to make a call to across the oceans, not checking the time.

"Soma, is everything ok? It's 3 am," your mum picked up the phone in a panic thinking something had happened. It was clear Soma was an airhead at times when he was determined to succeed with something.

"Ohh yeah...I have a question. What can I get (f/n) for Christmas?" the bland question through the phone made your mum want to reach through the receiver and throttle the guy you were in love with. Even though you'd been dating 5 years, the two had only really met when your sister got married a year or so ago.

Knowing that the guy was impatient, the older woman just sighed as she lay back in the bed your dad taking the phone off your mum who was calming down from the adrenaline of you possibly being in trouble.

"Soma, it's 3 am... check in future. Also, I don't know maybe something she can't get as easily over there. A Christmas pudding, or Christmas dinner. You know how much she loves your cooking, but we also notice you have fried chicken every Christmas," your dad loved food as much as you did, so he knew subconsciously that you would no doubt be missing the tradition.

"Oooo...thanks," without another word, the man hung up and began to research how to make a Christmas dinner. Like anything, he trailed it, getting his other chef friend to help in the preparation until it was perfect for the woman, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

The rest of December went by in a blast, that you were surprised that Soma hadn't pushed it further on what you wanted. Instead, he told you to not worry about the food this Christmas that apparently his dad was sorting it.

It wasn't fully a lie since for a change his dad would be there on Christmas day after he'd been travelling some more.

It was Christmas eve, getting into bed you turned to the redhead giving him a kiss. "Night hot stuff," smiling, he kissed you back a little nervous.

"Love you," kissing you back it made you smile, as you said it back, falling to sleep. As soon as Soma knew that you were definitely asleep and wouldn't wake he went downstairs to prep everything for the dinner tomorrow, before eventually getting back to bed himself.

As the alarm went off, you sat up bolt right, MERRY CHRISTMAS!" hug tackling the semi-naked guy in the bed, it startled him for a second but then noticing that your pj's had slipped made him want another type of present.