☃13 - 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓰𝓪☃

💛𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓰𝓪💛

It had been 7 years since you'd seen your mate. After he'd gone to fight some monster out of the city, you as well as some of the other Vidar Familia went into the dungeon, never to leave again. All those that had gone in with you, were dead, after trying to escape so many times from the safe level you'd gotten stuck in within the dungeon.

At the age of sixteen, the elders within the familiar protected you but now at the age of twenty-two, you were the only one left in the tiny village in the snowy safe haven of the dungeon that was yet to be explored by any other adventures.

Pine trees surrounded your tiny village that had what was a shop, a tavern and a hotel with many different lodges. All of the locations magically restocked, but there were tiny animals to hunt in the snowy peaks of your home.

There you waited, waiting for any adventure to venture to your level, to open the passage that had been sealed shut with magic after the monsters killed your only mage in the party. Every time a party left to get help, they never returned leaving you all alone to the magical land you were stuck in.

It was another day and being a werewolf, it was important to keep your fur in perfect condition. Even though you had given up all hope of anyone even finding this level, you decided to live the rest of your days out as best you could. Constantly the store would produce new and exciting items to keep you from going insane.

So, you sat in a small little area surrounded by fantastic pine trees with a little hot spring in the middle. Soaking, as you had many times before you listened to the different sounds softly echoing through the air.

*BOOMMM! * echoes through the silence of your home, the level you'd made your sanctuary. Instantly the first thought you have is monsters had found the level, deciding to attack the village.

"Shit," quickly you began to chuck your clothing on and as you expected a hoard of monsters was piling through, but you'd waited for this very moment. With such speed, you grabbed your supplied, places your vanguard upon your legs as your ears pricked up in the air.

Not only were monsters in the area, but adventures had also been led here just like you had been once before...it meant they weren't aware of the creatures that sucked away magic powers.

Running as fast as you could, you saw multiple members of whatever the familiar was fighting as the mages began to chant

"DON'T USE MAGIC!" Scream at the top of your lung's eyes flung to you, a random werewolf, none of them knowing where you'd come from. Bete glanced but had to defend himself before he could realise who you were.

Running towards a tree there was a piece of rope, grabbing it, the oil began to pour onto the creature below you. A few adventurous getting caught with the slick liquid, as you glanced at them, they began to run away from the monster as you held got a magic item that only had one use.