❄24 - 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾❄

💛𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾💛

𝓐 𝓹𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼!

Twas, the night before Christmas, 

and all was currently silent in the Bakugou house.

For Christmas Day, 

You'd got Mitsuki the perfect present from you both, 

But as for Katsuki, 

There was only one thing more that he'd want. 

So, you sat on your marital bed, 

a sparkly red box in your hand, 

and upon the tag was, 

his name. 

"Katsuki, I have something for you," with big doe-like eyes, a glow to your face, your husband walked in, looking suspicious if anything. Then when he looked at you, sitting there, in not really a lot, a smug smirk appeared on his once grumpy face.

"If it's you, then I'm good to go," looking down at his crotch with his greedy red eyes, he indicated his cock had begun to twitch in excite.

"Can't you see the big red box in my hand... sometimes I think you're no better than that grape headed perv," a smug little dig, but you know it was true, but only when your husband was looking at you.

"Tch!" he grumbled taking the sparkly red box, as you watched with a suspense of what may happen next.

As, the ribbon was shredded and tossed to the side, he lifted the lid just to glare at you again. Well, before the cogs turned and his dick started twitching again.

What was in the box you may wonder, well that was a black spiked dog collar with a shiny tag. With a name engraved that only meant one thing to the ash blonde and you, that you were extremely horny, and he was your plaything, due to the name being his engraved on the fancy looking dog collar.

As he pulled out the collar, there was a little bit more that came away, since this had a leash to control your fiery dog of a husband. Carefully, with such care he placed the box on the side, crawling up to where you sat waiting patiently for him to initiate the playtime, you'd plan especially for him.

Large hands grabbed the hem of his top, shedding it, revealing what he worked hard on to look like a god as you were pushed onto your back. Kissing your lips, he bit down with such force before trailing his nibbles to your collar bone. Loving the taste of your sweet skin on his tongue before working down, leaving a ghost touch with his mouth as his rough fingers traced your curvy sides.

Once he'd marked every part of your skin, he sat on his heels with a patient look in his eyes, waiting for you to commence the activities that you'd done only once before, but learnt that you both like it, so why not try it more.

Standing up off the bed, you went to the box and placing the collar around your Bakugou. Then taking the leash you gave it a tug, Katsuki voice called out in a moan of desire as you dragged him to the floor.

"Sit!" commanding the usually brash blonde he did as he was told. "Lie down!" again he did as he was told placing his tone torso on the cold wooden floor.

"Up!" pulling with harsh force, you dragged his face to look into your seductive (e/c) eyes. Taking your hand, your underwear was removed as you lay back on the bed, pulling the lead and wrapping your legs around his spikey blonde head you pushed him into your very wet pussy.

"Be a good boy and lick me," you ordered your pet Katsuki, and being the good boy he was, his tongue went to work. Swirling and twirling, licking, and nipping, that Katsuki ate you out like you were a slice of strawberry cake.

Moans, mewls and moaning some more, you felt like you were going to cum. Wanting so much more than his tongue, you pulled again on his leash. The sudden motion, made the man yelp but something about the way you tugged him, made him also pass out in excite.

"Who's a good doggy?" taking your hand you scratched the back of his ear, Katsuki pushing further in against the feel of your fingers.

Leaning up to his face, you gave his sweet lips a lick, tasting your pussy upon them.

Wrapping the least around your knuckles, you pulled the blonde up close, tracing his lips with your slightly swollen ones.

As you looked into the crimson red eyes, you mutter some words for only your dog Katsuki to hear that a huge wolfish smirk began to form. For his large manly hands pushed your legs open wide, a tug of his shorts and then you were singing his name.

For the ash-blonde Katsuki had penetrated you with his twitching, hard cock, right to the base as he began to thrust and making you pull his collar tight. With each thrust, with each tug and clench of your pussy the man fucking you began to cry out so loud, in a curse telling you that you were a dirty bitch, and that he was going to ruin your ass next.

The playtime had ended and now it was your turn to be controlled, as there was only so far, you could control your Sweet Katsuki Bakugou.

The very next day, the two of you still a little tired and sore but an extremely excited Mitsuki, finding out that she was going to be a Grandma! 

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭~

𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓔𝓿𝓮, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽. 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 1 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 '𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼! 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 georgiapeach78  ✨🎄🎅

🎅𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓇! 🎄