☃21-𝓛𝓮𝓿 𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓫𝓪☃

💕𝓛𝓮𝓿 𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓫𝓪💕

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓟𝓾𝓼𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓪𝓽!

Crushing a model wasn't unusual, it was when you were supposed to be the one taking pictures of him. It was very distracting, that you couldn't seem to get a good shot at all of the extremely tall Lev Haiba. The man was beautiful, that you were practically blinded by just how stunning he was.

It was pictures for a Christmas advert, some aftershave or something not that it matters why you were taking the pictures. A job was a job, and you were good at what you did. After a while, a lot of posing you finally felt that you'd gotten the pictures that would be ok for the shoot.

It wasn't like you were completely satisfied though; also, a little part of you wanted to prolong being in the man's presence.

"That's it. Thank you, Mr Haiba," smiling sweetly, blush formed on your cheeks as you refused to meet with his green cat-like eyes.

"Ohh I was just getting in the groove. Could we take some more please?" the man whined like a child, your eyes instantly looking into his handsome face only to look away with the intention to refuse.

Unfortunately, it appeared that wasn't an option as the manager came over.

"We would appreciate more of your time. Of course, we will pay you a bonus for the extra time," the man smiled making you groan internally but smiling on the outside.

'No wonder I don't have a boyfriend,' internally, you were annoyed but a paycheck was a paycheck. Tonight, you were supposed to be meeting some friends for a blind date, by doing this, you were no doubt going to be late, as you wanted to go home first to make yourself look somewhat presentable.

"I just need to make a call," you mumble, the two men nodding, as they chat amongst themselves. Lev's eyes are focus on your back; the curve of your ass was almost memorising that he couldn't seem to take his eyes off it.

It made his manager smirk; Lev had never so much as paid any attention to a woman due to being married to his job.

"Hey, it's me," speaking into the phone, your friend already knew what you were going to say.

"How long?" annoyed but it was your love life going down the pan.

"Hmmm about an hour...maybe an hour and a half max I promise. I'll be there," you groan as your friend sighs.

"Fine, I'll try to keep them preoccupied," she just laughed, you knew what that was code for, meaning she would no doubt be the one going home with the random guy that was turning up to meet you.

Putting the phone down, it was clear that your mood had shifted to something more annoyed than the professional manner you'd had before. However, that didn't seem to make Lev go into the positions you wanted him to, even though he'd said he was feeling in the zone, it felt more like he was wasting your time.

"Mr Haiba...let me show you what I mean," walking over, you sat with your back to where you would be stood. Lev's gaze was intense on your back, his eyes lowering down your spine. Then back up when you glanced over your shoulder to show the expression you had been trying to do.