🎄25 - 𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓲 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 🎄

💛𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓲 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 -💛

𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓰𝓮!

Having a crush on your boss isn't really a crime, however, crush was an understatement since what you wanted most of all from Levi Ackerman was for him to tie you up and treat you like dirt. Every year, you knew that his birthday fell on Christmas day and he didn't really do much.

So, this year you decided to take a bit of a gamble.

After spending the day with your family, you packed a small bag with a few things in you may need before getting into just a bow with a coat covering your naked body. Getting to the door, you thought you'd possibly made a mistake, as there seemed to be no lights on yet you tried to knock on the door anyway.

Looking around, you saw the curtain twitch before the sound of footsteps coming to the door. It was very unusual to turn up to someone's door, unannounced of the festive day of the year.

As the door opened the small man looked at you a little strange.

"(f/n) can I help you? You do realise what day it is right?" the man sounded a little confused at first, but then his straight no-bullshit voice came to light.

"Yep. It's your birthday, right?" smiling sweetly, with a sinister gleam in your eyes. The man in front of you looked you up and down with a glare.

"Did that twat Eren tell you? That's why I don't normally answer the door, Every year they come and mess my house up," glare at you, he thought you'd been sent as a decoy but you'd not realised they did this.

"Oh no. I just knew. I got you a present though and ermm it is a little cold out here," smiling again with that sinister gleam, something about you made Levi let you in.

"Fine, you can stay for a tea," the man comment, with no emotion at all.

"Great," being let through the door the man led you to the kitchen and upon looking around, the house was spotless, but you knew he was a clean freak, which you really did like.

"You know you can take your coat off," as his eyes glanced at you, something had piqued his interest about you.

"Ok," smiling nervously with a blush of your cheeks, as you dropped the coat the floor, the guy's eyes popped out of his head. As all you were wearing was a little red bow that covers not a lot.

"Happy birthday," you glanced into his eyes, "I want you to treat me like shit...tie me up if you must," biting your lip, the man in front of you's eyes gleamed for the first time in a long time in exciting delight.

Forgetting about the tea, the man grabbed your hand dragging you to a room and when he opened the door a gasp left your mouth.

"What your safe word?" walking into the man asked with a slight bit of excitement in his voice.

"Titan," you muttered, it wasn't a word that you could ever forget so it made sense to have it as your safe word.

"Lie over there," pointing to what looked like a bench, you walked over "On your front," he added making you nod to state you understood. Lying on your front, it wasn't very comfortable, as the man walked over, you felt him tie your hands behind your back. The coarse rope rubbing against your skin made you moan slightly in pleasure.

The small man sat on your back, he began braiding your hair before giving it a yank back, a large moan escaped your lips showing him that you liked it.

"I never expected this from you (f/n)" the man's stoic tone seemed loud as the blindfold he placed over your eyes, made your senses go crazy with need.

A Levi got off the bench you were tied to, the sound of ruffling close made your pussy twitch in excitement. However, the whip the tanned your hide came keen making you scream out in pain, a slight bit of pleasure before the knotted whip scathed your bare ass again.

As Levi looked down at your ass, a mark began to form making him bite his lip from excitement before dropped the whip and slapping with all his might then carefully rubbing the spot that he had abused.

For some reason, the man couldn't wait. Spreading your legs wide, he positioned himself at your pussy, dripping from just his very touch. The mark on your ass tingled so much, but the feeling of his warm bell end made your toes curl. Then when he plunged right in you couldn't keep in the scream of pleasure.

Lying flat on your front, the small man began to thrust, grunting with each onslaught of his hips. the length of his shaft completely filling you up, making you crave even more. Yet, this was only the first time that you spent time in Levi's secret playroom, as your little birthday bondage session was cut short by Hange, Eren, Armin, Jean, Conny, Mikasa, and Sasha breaking into his house, screaming Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs scaring the hell out of the two of you before quickly dressing and meeting them.

The group partying until the earlier hours of Boxing Day!

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 mrsackxrman and LarxeneSanguin 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓵𝓾𝓼 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼!  𝓛𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓯𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓐𝓸𝓣 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝔃𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭!

I wish every single one of you a Merry Christmas, I know some of you may not celebrate it but I still hope that you are staying well in this year of so much uncertainty!

I will be back to post in my normal books hopefully soon but if I don't before the New Year have a great one any way you can!

Lots of Love,

Katley

xxxxx

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 2020 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽!🤶🎄 🎉