part 5

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

Tomura and I continued to play together, our sessions lasting for hours everyday. I had learned a lot about the guy, apparently he's really into the news. He's constantly lecturing me about the latest crimes, but especially focusing on hero activity.

He loves to read, and would rather collect data and info on people rather than play silly games. However, I still knew nothing about him. His age, any of his physical features, I honestly was clueless.

Our conversations never circled around the topic of heroes, but today things were different. Tomura left a message for me on the game we met, saying. "Hey, what're your thoughts on All Might?"

"All Might?" I thought, the name sounding so familiar. It was none other than the man you see blasted all over Japan. He's the talk of the town, pounds of his merchandise exists. The number one hero, our so called "Symbol of Peace".

"I don't really care. There's not a lot of villain activity where I live." I responded.

Tomura was online when I sent the message, immediately becoming active in our chat. "You don't care?"

Stretching my legs, I reached over my wooden desk to wipe a smudge of dust, before replying. "Nah, LOL. Heroes aren't my thing."

"Here in Hosu City, there's not a lot of villains. Personally, I've never had an experience with one." I continued.

"Hosu, huh?" Tomura responded, his words short and dry.

"Anyways.. I needa ask you something." he continued, making my hair stick up slightly. Several thoughts began to cloud my head, the possibilities endless.

Tomura was typing for a while, possibly sending a long paragraph, or just having unsteady words. However, his final response was very lackluster to what I had expected him to say. "Would you ever be friends with a villain?"

His question really made me think, I couldn't possibly imagine myself working with a villain. There are many things I don't want to be involved in, and villain life is at the top of that list. "That's kinda difficult to answer."

"I guess I don't mind, as long as they don't hurt me." I continued.

Tomura responded quickly, now switching from "ask" to "tell". I tilted my head back to yawn, wondering where this conversation is heading.

"I want to start a league, you know? A little, fun gathering for villains." Tomura started, making me scrunch my face in confusion.

"I hate everything, especially this hero society. That's why, I want to destroy All Might." After those two sentences, I needed to stand up and think.

I paced around my room, leaving Tomura on read for a short-while. "Is this guy mental? What the fuck is he smoking?" my thoughts repeated.

Situating myself back on my chair, I crossed my legs as I tried to form an answer. However, I came back to another message from Tomura. "So, join me."

My head grew hot, as I didn't know what to say. He was demanding me to join, something that I was definitely not going to do. Besides, my quirk is entirely useless in a reign of villains or heroes.

"Look, Tomura. I support you, but there's no way I'm going to do some dirty work." I typed slowly, expecting a great backlash.

His next words terrified me, even through the screen, I felt so trapped in this bad situation. "What?! Are you going to snitch now? Join me."

I didn't want to lose my friend, so I agreed, but with one condition. "Tell you what, I'll do my dirty work behind a screen."

"You're not going to see any fighting with this useless quirk of mine." I continued.

Tomura was fine with my condition, happily accepting me as the backbone for his idiotic plan. I took a moment to breathe, glad that I got myself away from that situation. Part of me thought this kid was joking. "This kid is probably young, an angsty teen."

Those thoughts of mind eased me, since there was no way this guy was being serious. Nobody can just "destroy" All Might, that guy is the number one hero in all of Japan. I was able to relax, then hopping offline from that silly game.

For a while now, my mother had been bugging me to find a job. I didn't have a problem with it, though. The guilt of depending on her funds hit me hard, so I wouldn't mind finding a simple office job.

I hopped onto Chrome, eagerly searching for easy jobs to take on. My hopes were to find a job with short worktimes and decent pay, which is exactly what I came across. "Just a simple office job, anyone could do that." I said.

Then, I found the application form. It asked for the basics, which I listed onto the document. If I got accepted into this, then the next thing would be a real life interview. Several paragraphs of writing later, I was finally done.

I had never done this before, so I was a bit confused. "Do I just wait for an email back? Or- forget it."

"I'm fine, I think. Now, back to relaxing and playing games." I sighed, opening up the Minecraft launcher's application.

Tomura and I's world, it was definitely a pretty sight. Usually, I stayed behind, guarding and decorating our base. He usually went out to defeat mobs and bosses, giving me half the loot. Torches lit up the pathway, my shaderpack causing the grass to parade through the breeze.

We had created a lot of memories together, and we even defeated the Enderdragon. That's definitely something I can't do alone, not now or ever. Basically, I got carried hard by Tomura.

Seeing all of our builds and differences made me laugh, an unnoticed smile extending across my cold face. It was hard to believe Tomura's earlier words, his actions made me think of him as just a young teen.

"I mean, he's strange. I've gotta give him that." I giggled, right-clicking my grey wolf to make it stand.

Tomura mentioned to me that he hadn't played Minecraft in years, but he was highly intelligent. He remembered majority of the recipes, and even knew how to make certain banner designs. That type of behavior isn't something you'd see from a common kid.

My relaxed smile faded, disappearing from my face. I stared blankly at my screen, which was eventually going to give me a tough migraine. My vision began to cross, objects in my pan of view duplicating.

"What if he's serious?" I thought.

"What if, he really does want to destroy our current society?"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; y/n he's showing his true colors are you sure that timezone similarity is that important 😭😭😭

i was seriously stuck on the last part, but now i think writing this fic will be a breeze. there's just a lot of stuff i need to plot

artwork by: homogrub on Instagram
words: 1160