part 23

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

A feeling of warmth, that's all there was. I had woken up before Tomura, yet his body was still so tense. As my vision panned up, I was met with his resting face, nobody could ever guess that he was a villain. Tomura's skin was cold, similar to arctic ice.

He was sleeping so peacefully, despite his tormented mind. I wondered who he actually was, a villain or just a lost soul. Tomura's complexion looked ethereal underneath the sun's bright flare, his skin covered with a morning glow.

It was obvious that he didn't prioritize selfcare, but he was still so beautiful. Tomura's greyish-blue hair effortless flowed down his cheeks, protecting his wrinkles from any more sun damage. His rubber gloves were hung over my head, falling off once I changed position.

I flung my legs off the side of the mattress, only to look back and see Almond nuzzled against Tomura. "How does he sleep like that?" I thought, seeing Tomura dressed in a zipped hoodie with white, rubber gloves.

"Damn germaphobe." I laughed, trying to think of a reason.

"Maybe he just has really ugly fingernails." the room was freezing, the air conditioning had been blasting throughout the entire night. I was still covered head to toe in goosebumps, and it didn't help that I fell asleep without a blanket.

Usually, I don't brew coffee in the morning, but this time I decided it would fit in nicely with the day. It was nine in the morning, three hours earlier than my usual wake-up time. Tomura was passed out, explaining all the times in the past when he woke up so late.

As my coffee brewed, I decided to take the time to look around the room. The last time I saw it, the room was pitch black, but now that the sun was shining through the sheer curtains, I could see most of my surroundings.

My fingertips traced over the television stand, collecting and gathering dust. "What's this?" I asked myself, before picking up a thin, yet high-quality magazine.

It was for tourists who wanted to see the sights. The magazine featured popular beaches, historical parks, everything Kamino had to offer. Kamino was known for businesses, and has many inhabitants, so I never thought of it as a tourist site.

I flipped through the pages, my numbed fingers barely feeling the sharp edges of paper. Nothing was that spectacular to me, all of them being ancient sites. That was, until I came across a beach. With a crowded bar, and white sand, it was one of the most known attractions in the area.

My idea was pathetic, and I doubted it would result to anything, but I wanted to help Tomura. While I didn't show it, I was incredibly worried over his health. Maybe this beach would be a good way to get him some sun, help his tinged-yellow complexion.

The sound of brewing coffee was enough to wake Tomura up, even though I thought of him to be a deep sleeper. I felt his eyes, panning up and down my body. My thighs glistened under the sun, my hair appearing a lighter shade than it actually was.

"(Y/N).." he muttered, unzipping his hoodie and letting it hang loose around his shoulders.

"What the hell?" he asked, almost like he had forgotten about last night.

Tomura sat up, his visible ribs poking out from underneath his translucent tank-top. He moved recklessly, before noticing Almond and swiftly getting out of bed. "Morning, sleepyhead." I teased, pouring my coffee into a mug and blinding out the bitter taste with lots of milk.

I began to head towards the corridor, which led into the bathroom. Tomura's footsteps lingered behind me, his bare feet stomping against the soft carpet. Leaning my body over the marble counter-top, I smiled at myself in the mirror.

Tomura stood behind me, his stare blank and aloof. "Aren't you going to wash your face?" I asked, before splashing my sensitive skin with freezing water.

Lathering soap in my hand, I got ready to spread it over my skin and massage it into my pores. Tomura watched me through the mirror, before leaning back against the wall and waiting. "No, why would I?" he responded.

"First of all, that's disgusting." I laughed, my face covered by a temporary shade of white, resembling a ghost.

"Come on, you can use my soap." I continued, looking back at him through the reflection of the clean mirror.

Tomura looked down at his gloves, making me roll my eyes slightly. "Alright then, come here." I commanded.

I rinsed my hands off, before grabbing a few colorful, plastic clips and gathering Tomura's soft hair. As I pinned his bangs back, exposing his forehead, he directed his crimson pupils down at me. "Hang on." I said, now rinsing off the foaming soap which had soaked into my skin.

The water was freezing, making my skin feel like ice. Now, it was Tomura's turn. I squeezed out a small chunk of face-soap from the tube packaging, letting it rest in the middle of my palm. Using my fingertips to scrape some parts of soap off, I then gently rubbed it into Tomura's skin, using circular motions.

"You're lucky you have good genes, know that?" I said, Tomura's long eyelashes fluttering.

"If you don't take care of your skin, then you're going to look so aged." and telling by the condition Tomura's skin was in, it had already started an aging process which should begin when you're scraping past forty.

"It doesn't matter." Tomura mumbled, as I gently rinsed off the soap.

"Look at you, being all negative and edgy." I teased, laughing at the soft boy in front of me.

Tomura chuckled, while patting his face dry with a few extra towels. I had lent him my moisturizer and sunscreen, and he hesitantly applied them. We made our way out of the bathroom, heading back towards the kitchen.

I got situated upon a seat near the kitchen table, taking a slight sip of my coffee and pushing through the disgusting taste. Tomura dragged himself over, then sitting on the chair in front of me. He stayed silent, patting his covered fingers over his freshly-washed skin.

"Do you want anything for breakfast?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry." Tomura said, just like I expected he would. I brought out the magazine, desperately flipping the pages so I could land on my desired one.

Showing Tomura the pictures of the beach, I flashed him a smile and said "Look at this."

He squinted his eyes, edging his face towards the slick paper. "What am I supposed to be looking at?"

"We're going here today, together." I giggled, pushing aside my hot mug of brewed coffee.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; YES... BEACH DAY..  🥴🥴

artwork by: m_ono_176 on Twitter
words: 1151