part 58 ⭑

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"So, what are your names?" someone asked, an ultimate-skill cutscene playing in the background.

"Uhh, Jaye."

"Adam."

"Name's Mark!" it continued, but even I stayed silent, until.

"I'm (Y/N)-" I tried to respond, but then my sore lips instantly glued themselves together. Tomura's teeth dug further into my skin, his suck-kisses turning into gentle, yet desperate bites.

"Holy shit! You're a girl?" Mark said, laughing off my interrupted introduction.

Tomura's maniacal laughs echoed throughout my ear, as he pitched into the conversation I was having online. My sensitive microphone was on, meaning that they could hear every whimper and breath that I decided to take. "Mhm!" I mumbled, Tomura's hands reaching in-between my thighs, spreading them open and leaving my ankles to rest over the arm-support.

For the time being, my responses to the other three consisted of small-talk. At the end of the round, however, we ended up settling on a mutual agreement to stay together as a team. Sometimes I had to tilt my head away from the microphone, so I could let out a bundled moan that had been piling up for the duration of each game.

We were back on the loading screen, a short intermission where no audio from our microphones could come through. Tomura yanked up my hoodie, exposing my breasts from underneath which weren't supported by any bra. He laughed into my ear, the raspiness of his voice sending shivers trailing down my spine.

I tilted my head back, slinging it over Tomura's shoulder. The tips of his fingers circled over my erect clit, making it hard to stay still with my body locked down on top of him. Before I knew it, the next round had begun. It was nearly impossible to drown out the pleasure, my arms reaching as far as they could just so I could perform my ultimate.

"T-Tomura!" I moaned, a sinking feeling of my heart dropping making its way up my chest.

"Everything okay, (Y/N)?" Jaye asked of me, the other two players silently trying to chuckle under their breaths.

Tomura tilted closer to my desktop, turning on the "Auto." button for the game. Now, I wouldn't have to manually play out skills and buffs for my team, but it could possibly cost us the match if an A.I is taking ahold of the workload.

When I noticed my borrowed hoodie sliding back down my bare skin, my first instinct was to pick it up, but Tomura had other plans. After clenching a fistful of cloth in his free hand, Tomura stuffed the fabric into my mouth, drowning out my heated breaths and muffling me.

Tomura fondled his cold fingers over my sensitive parts, tickling my red clit and almost making me pee. "I can't believe you're a high ranked player." he said, those commonly-spurted chuckles from his lips making me grow uneasy. "Especially when you're as slutty as this."

A wide grin formed over my soft cheeks, as I relaxed my body and accepted the inevitable pleasure. Arching my back up slightly, I began to breathe heavier as Tomura rubbed against a perfect spot of mine that he had discovered. All it took was a tug down of his pants, before our naked bodies sparked against each other.

"Wait, wait!" I hushed my high pitch, after realizing something that could turn my life into a downwards spiral.

For years, taking my control pill in the morning had been implemented into my daily routine, but it was just hitting daybreak, and I hadn't even gone near the circular case. As the early dawn shone its blue glow into our room, I began to squirm on top of Tomura, who wouldn't let me break free.

"Huh? What's wrong?" he asked, routinely tapping his finger against my clit.

"I can get pregnant." I stopped, trying to shape my lips so only Tomura heard.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Tomura chuckled into my ear, adjusting my hips and grinding his veiny cock against my pussy, picking up every bit of pre-cum. "That's what makes it fun."

I was locked in, Tomura's still-healing arms keeping me contained. At this point, I had to use my toes to control my keyboard. When I felt a loud moan incoming, I would simply mute my microphone even if it was only for a point-second.

Tomura slipped his cock inside, holding my hips and adjusting my weight, making sure it ventured as far as possible. Before I could groan aloud, I shut my microphone off with the tap of one of my tippy-toes. "What do you think you're doing?" Tomura asked.

"I don't want them to hear us." I muttered, my quiet voice turning into a series of loud gasps. Going against my wishes, Tomura flipped back on my microphone, then holding me still with all his strength so I couldn't change its setting. Until now, we hadn't moved, so I had stayed silent.

But with one thrust, the two of us were back in our usual rhythm. Tomura was slow, making sure I savored every moment. "Let's make this fast." he whispered under the tone of his raspy voice.

"Mhm, okay.." I murmured, Tomura's rocking hips melting my body.

I clung onto the arm-rests beside me, my feet flailing with each upward thrust. The insides of my body grew hot, my tongue no longer wanting to stay hidden inside of my mouth. I clearly moaned into the microphone, starting to get off at this humiliating kink of Tomura's.

Deciding to play along, I helped Tomura reach his original goal. "You're so good, baby!" I comforted, Tomura's groans growing louder as seconds passed.

The rest of my teammates knew what was going on, even through the digital screen that separated us. All three of them decided to stay quiet, but their microphones were still unmuted. It baffled me how they could all shut their mouths entirely. Tomura and I moaned in sync, my body never wanting for this thrilling moment to end.

"More.." I muttered, the cloth which had been stuffed into my mouth now wet and fallen to the ground.

That message was bound to reach Tomura, but his voice now reached a higher volume and was able to be heard clearly through my expensive microphone. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you, better speak up."

"M-More!" with one final thrust, my body came sulking down and almost sliding off our sweaty legs. Tomura twitched beneath me, his cock pumping out a stream of his hot semen into my now-fertile pussy. For the last few moments of my current round, all that could be heard was my heavy breathing, reaching the other three overseas players.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; i'm literally in shock and IM the one that wrote this??? i had to read this twice i cojuslnt HELO MTSELF

artwork by: Ai_Shinobi on Twitter
words: 1158