part 26

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I shut my eyes, the tall wave hitting against our connected bodies. Tomura's grip on my shoulders was tight, his lips uneven. The current's strength intensified, pushing our bodies back onto the shore.

Water from Tomura's soaked hair dripped down onto my chest, creating river-streams that flowed down my body. Our lips drew apart, a saliva line forming in-between us. The powerful heat which radiated from the sun shone onto Tomura's back, his body laying over mine.

My arms were locked, clinging to the sides of my body as Tomura's hands delved into the sand beside me. We stayed anchored in our position, our eyes locked in a stare. "Uh- so." I said, breaking the silence.

I brought my hands up to Tomura's chest, my fingers caressing down his minor abs. The waves had turned gentle after our kiss, now lightly swishing against the sand and messing the strands of my hair.

Without thinking, Tomura's eyelashes fluttered once more, his eyes closing. As the warm ocean hit against my sensitive feet, growing shallower as the water raced past my head, our lips met each other a second time.

Laughing kids rushed by, kicking sand and diving into the ocean, interrupting our intimate moment. Tomura quickly got off me, now realizing what he had done. "Sorry.." he apologized, a wave of fear resounding throughout his body.

By now, my cheeks were entirely red. It could've been from the sun, or just the developing feeling brewing inside of my stomach. "You just looked so pretty." Tomura continued, now standing on his two feet.

I sat upright, Almond rushing back towards us. He jumped into my arms, his fur soaked in salt water and dirtied with white sand. Picking up the delicate puppy, I held him secure within my grasp as Tomura looked around.

"Let's go sit, alright?" he requested, his voice sounding gentler.

Nodding my head, I followed Tomura over to the table-umbrella he was sitting at before. It was near two lounge chairs, which we dragged over underneath the shade. Tomura was shivering, his frail body weakened by the cool breeze.

We had bought a few towels at the giftshop before coming in, so now was the time when I lent one over to Tomura. He took ahold of the towel, holding it by the scrape of his teeth. I stretched my arms up towards the sky, my stomach lowly growling.

"I think I'm going to head to the bar." I said, giving Tomura a notice.

As I paraded my way over to the bar, I twisted my body back and yelled "I'll get you something, don't worry!"

Tomura looked at me from afar, Almond nuzzling his head into the towel he was holding. The bar was nearby, one of the most populated areas of the beach. Placed right atop the white sand, it served a wide variety of drinks and fast-food.

I went up to the counter, the sand from the ocean shore stuck against my thighs and hiding in every crevice of my swimsuit. The menu was planted against the glazed wood, displaying quick snacks and drinks ranging from alcohol to fruity smoothies.

The people around me chattered loudly, enjoying their food in the company of one another. A worker from behind the counter then approached me, asking me a question "Hey, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"A smoothie wouldn't hurt." I thought to myself, bypassing a giggle.

"Hi! So, may I please get two mango smoothies? With a side of fried calamari, thanks!" I ordered, smiling brightly at the employee.

The busy worker prepared his surroundings, before pausing and letting another question seep from his lips. "Sure! Would those smoothies be in a coconut bowl, or regular glass?"

"Uhh, just a regular glass, please." I responded, handing over the needed payment for our drinks and food.

He nodded his head, before instantly beginning his work on our order. I moved aside, allowing the next lady in line to think of her ideal treat. There was a waiting area, so I head on over there. A few teenage boys were waiting for their drinks too, and I could feel their disgusting eyes admiring up my thighs and hips.

They didn't say anything, but I quietly prayed for our order to be finished soon. I glanced over at Tomura, who had his hands full of a certain puppy. From behind my back, I could hear the immature boys rating my exposed body.

After a few excruciating minutes, my order had finally arrived. Two mango smoothies, along with a side of fried calamari sticks. I thanked the deliverer, before grabbing my food and quickly heading along back to our lounge.

I carefully placed the melting drinks upon the glass table, making sure they didn't slide off and spill into the gentle sand. Tomura looked up at me, his hair finally beginning to rid itself of the salty water.

Thinking back to our exchanged kisses, I thought it would be best to not bring the topic up. If Tomura wasn't doing so, then I shouldn't either. I picked up the matching towel, which I laid over my lap as I sat down next to the frail boy.

Almond hopped off his face, now resting his body and sulking in the heat of the sand beneath our feet. I was finally starting to dry, but the tips of my hair grew stiff and still dripped excess water. Taking a sip of my mango smoothie, a wide smile instantly grew across my face.

"Holy shit! This is good." I laughed, my head turning to the side to meet Tomura's.

The side of calamari I ordered had come with ranch dip, along with another sweet, red sauce. Tomura reached over me, his hands aiming for the cold drink. Until now, I had no idea what his thoughts were on mango flavors.

"Mhmm, that's nice." Tomura said, his chapped lips peeling off the paper straw after taking quite a long sip.

Everything was still for a moment, just the two of us enjoying food and watching over the playing children. I turned my pan of vision away for what seemed like a mere second, but of course, something wrong had to make way.

"Shit, shit!" Tomura groaned, scaring me and making me turn around instantly.

The bright, fruity smoothie that had been gripped so tightly by his dry hands was now nothing but a pile of dust. It had decayed within his grip, Tomura's face frozen in fear. Then, the grey remainder of dust flew into the sky, mixing with the other common particles in the air.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; i mean she HAD to find out ??? but come on man that was at least like 3 dollars

artwork by: snmr_0 on Twitter
words: 1137