part 47 ⭑

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I was too tired to try and fight back Tomura, whose fingers already found themselves through one layer of my clothing. Tomura's hands caressed up my cold back, unclipping the buckle on my uncomfortable bra.

"You look so pretty." he teased, his long fingers grasping onto my boobs. There was nothing else I could do but submit to him, so I went along with his toying act.

Tomura's hot breath tickled against my neck, as he rubbed his nose against my skin. I tilted my head back, the slender boy inching closer as he grew more desperate for my touch. His mouth reached up to my soft earlobe, before he took the moment to whisper. "Touch yourself for me."

Without my brain's consent, I felt my hands creep down towards my panties. Tomura brought his finger underneath my chin, keeping my head pointed upwards as I slipped my palm down beneath the soft fabric. His eyes locked with mine, a menacing grin forming over his pale face.

"That's it, good girl." he chuckled, watching as I put on a show. My white pre-cum had been sticking in between my fingertips, as I slowly began to slide them inwards into my pussy.

"Tomur-" I whimpered, before a slam of his lips came to meet mine. He glided his right hand down my arm, gripping over my wrist with his many fingers. Swirling his thumb over my stimulated clit, I let out a muffled moan in-between our connected lips.

But then his touch left my skin, making me grow needy and desperate. Tomura yanked down his pants, exposing the navy-blue underwear that his cock was bulging through. With a smirk on his face, Tomura reached back for my hand and brought my fingers to the outline of his crotch.

His breath sounded heavy, the words from his mouth inaudible as he directed his gaze down at me. I circled the tips of my fingers over his bulge, pulling out the erect cock that lied beneath the fabric. Tomura and I swapped places, his soft touch playing against my private areas.

Tomura's cock twitched in my hand, the large amounts of precum spilling out and lubing up my deep strokes. He hung his head back, raspy moans and grunts seeping out from the seal of his lips. "Heh, you look good all soaking wet like that." he teased, his cold fingers fondling over my sensitive clit.

I bit down on my lip, giggling softly as Tomura grew hotter by the second. My confidence was short-lived though, because his fingers made an unexpected impact inside of me. After one, it became two. Tomura's fingers curled up inside me, the rocking motions of his arm nearly sweeping my body off the edge of the couch.

"Aah.." I moaned quietly, my intensifying breaths echoing throughout the room. Tomura leaned down closer, my insides clenching onto his grip. His long hair tangled itself in front of my face, the bottommost tips tickling my skin.

Tomura's fingers left my pussy, leaving a trail of precum wiped against my inner thigh. He brought the dirty substance up to his mouth, before taking a lick with his long tongue. "Oh, that's good.." he chuckled.

"I think I want more than just a lick, though." Tomura continued, his hands gripping my knees and forcefully spreading my legs open. As he descended down my body, I dug my fingers into the cushions of the sofa, ready to hang on.

His face burrowed in, Tomura's long tongue swirling throughout my insides and picking up every last bit of salty liquid. I kicked my legs slightly and brought them behind his head, resting their weight atop his broad shoulders.

Tomura's pointy nose rubbed up against my clit as he giggled and dug into the meal sitting in-between my thighs. He was all over me, my body now marked with lingering bruises and hand marks. I couldn't help the escaping moans leave my mouth.

I wasn't flexible enough for Tomura, who pushed my legs back out of instinct. He was hungry for me, the occasional twitching of his cock proving my point. Tomura used my spread legs to his advantage, picking me up with only a little amount of strength.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I giggled as Tomura held me by the thighs, my bare feet hanging down and pointing towards the wooden floor. Tomura's crimson pupils locked with mine, a feral look shining above the surface of his eyes.

He slowly guided the tip of his cock inside of me, the thick shaft following after. Tomura brought me over to the wall, where he used the concrete to support my body as he carry-fucked me. Our heavy breaths mixed together, his raspy voice with my needy one.

I wanted to speak, but whenever the words were about to come out, Tomura would do one deep thrust and delete my entire progress. "Hmm? Cat got your tongue?" he chuckled, knowing what he was playing as.

"M-" I stuttered, Tomura now laughing after using another pump to silence me.

"Come on, (Y/N). Spill it." he teased, my legs growing limp and numb as he beat into me. Tomura's thrusts were slow yet deep, the type that made my body succumb to him with ease every single time.

"M-More!" I whined, my clit feeling as if it was on fire. Any moment now I was going to finish, the glazed tiles below preparing themselves to be dirtied.

"More? This isn't enough for you, is it?" Tomura asked, my head tilting back against the hard-surfaced wall.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot that you were such a needy slut." he continued, the once-slow thrusts now turning into the complete opposite. Tomura pounded into me, his mouth hanging ajar as he chuckled loudly and moaned into my face.

I squirmed and scrunched my face in annoyance, Tomura's rocking hips slowing down every time I was about to orgasm. At this point I was shaking, about to slide down the wall and let my body give out. My pussy was pulsing, I felt like I was burning.

"What's the magic word?" Tomura asked me, my body rapidly twitching as I dripped sweat from the temples of my head.

"Please.. Please!" I begged. Even though my bottom-half was numb, now I could feel Tomura speeding up, the wet noises secreting from in-between us increasing in volume.

This time Tomura tried to pull out, his cock leaving a river of cum draining out of me as he finished and released himself. We laughed in sync before falling limp to our senses, our bodies both number than ever.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; it's so so hard to take a break and come back to a smut chapter which you need to complete.

i'm done with my break now and i've finally decided a plot for the aizawa fic i'm going to do next,

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SMUT ITS UHH VERY SPICY LMFAOO

artwork by: gori_39 on Twitter
words: 1182