part 30

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

After surrendering my virginity to Tomura, I guess you could say we were somewhat of a couple now. The news about the Hosu Incident still hadn't faded away from the news, but my time in Kamino was coming to an end, and I was comfortable with heading back home.

For the last day, Tomura and I decided to do something that we both had never done before. A popular amusement park was opening up on the outskirts of the city, thousands of people attending every year. With ferris wheels and several other daring rides, Tomura and I were planning on showing our face.

I zipped up Tomura's dark hoodie, the sleeves fitting snugly over my arms. It was the same one he wore when we first met, and also the one he lent to me as a weird "souvenir".

This hotel room, the same one that I had been staying in for nearly a month now. Countless amounts of memories were made in it. The day Tomura and I became one, and also the many times I had invited him over to play with Almond and serve as his Player 2.

We had always played the opposite roles, but now things were reversed. I waited patiently for the knock at my door, which expectedly came in a matter of minutes.

I embraced the frail man tightly, my arms wrapping around his thin chest. "Baby!" I exclaimed, the corners of my mouth creating a wide grin.

"Huh? Where did that come from?" he asked, tilting his head back.

Recall to what I once said, we were "somewhat" of a couple. I was ready, prepared to commit and try my best with the little experience I had as his girlfriend, but his mood was constantly on and off. Sometimes, I felt like Tomura cared more about his immature dream than me, someone who was constantly supporting him and staying by his side.

"What? I think it's cute, to be honest." I smiled, pushing the heavy feeling down my throat.

"Come on, (Y/N). Let's get this over with." he shrugged, before entwining his arm with mine.

"Is everything okay?" I frowned, pulling my body closer against his.

Tomura looked down at me, while the elevator took on its descent towards the lobby floor. "Of course you choose an amusement park, filled with people."

"Stop being so whiny. I bet you're going to love it." I responded, our feet walking out of the busy lobby.

From across the street lied a black, idle taxi. I waved my hands, signaling the driver over. It was night, but even though the amusement park was taking place near the outskirts of the city, you could still feel the hyper-boost in the surrounding air.

I slid into the car after Tomura, his long hair hanging over his face. Instead of his usual white gloves, he went with a pair of black mittens for tonight. Leaning my head on top of his shoulder-blade, my eyes directed themselves out the windshield, admiring the pop-colored decorations.

Tonight was cold, causing me to slightly shiver even inside of the heated car. The weather had been messed up lately, ranging from freezing temperatures to extreme heat. Tomura brought his arm over my shoulder, protecting me even inside of a service car.

The driver looked back at us, nodding his head and using his facial gestures as a way of informing us about our stop. I opened the sliding door, a common "Thank you!" exiting my soft lips as Tomura and I hopped out.

As our feet crossed over the perimeter line of the giant amusement park, a colorful, musical concert held a performance for my eyes. Warm and cool colors filled the sky, blasting melodies coming from rides and the singing of young children.

I held Tomura's hand tightly, us now approaching the inside of the park. Reinforcing the stereotype, overwhelming smells of caramel popcorn and cheap hotdogs filled my nostrils, the sound of chimes and ticket blasters going wild all around us.

A few meters away laid a stand, decorated with a wide variety of plushies painted in every color of the rainbow. Without Tomura's permission, I dashed over, wanting to dig right into the fun attractions and activities that the park had to offer.

It was one of those games that I had only seen in movies. Each flimsy target card was worth a certain amount of points, these points stacking up. Like in the films, the points were used to buy whatever the stand was advertising.

I lined up, Tomura standing sluggishly behind me. Turning around, I quickly asked. "What's your favorite color?" while the ticket-master prepared the reusable objectives.

"Pink." Tomura muttered over the blaring noises, my smart sense of hearing picking up even the minimalist of words.

"Alright, pink it is!" I laughed, stretching my arms and preparing to win a handful of points.

One by one, all those flimsy cards came knocking down. It took a lot to surprise Tomura, but here he was, his jaw hanging down. I guess this is a good example of my quirk coming in handy, if I can even call it a "quirk".

Even the ticket-master was astonished, his shocked face turning into a bright grin. "Well, well!" he laughed.

He moved aside, unlocking the display of colorful toys. "Just for that performance, I might have to grant you two plushies! Go ahead, miss."

I chose pink for Tomura, and (Y/F/C) for me. Due to some odd coincidence, the two were a pair, a set of plushies that came in twinning clothes. Tomura smiled, accepting his pink corgi plushie with loving arms.

"How cute, a corgi." he mumbled, before trying to stuff and fit the recolored plush inside of his pocket.

"Oh, you like corgis?" I asked, holding his hand tightly as we walked away from the game stand.

"Yeah.. I used to own one." he responded, our feet walking beside each other's in sync.

"I remember you telling me about that." I said, holding Tomura even closer.

"Natural causes, it sucks. But, I think that's the most peaceful way to die." I continued, the thin boy now looking as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Anyways, I'm kind of hungry." Tomura cut in, wanting to change the subject. For someone as far in the dumps as him, I never imagined him to have such a refined palette. I knew that Tomura wouldn't eat just anything, so I had to think.

However, Tomura did all the work this time, dragging me over to a food stand that had caught his eye. Stocked with churros, candy apples, and all things based from the heart of sugar, this was really what Tomura wanted.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; okay i have 3 things to say lol

• tomura lied to y/n about his dog dying of natural causes OH NO

• his favorite color being "pink" isnt confirmed, i don't think anyone knows his real favorite color. i just thought it would be a cute touch, if not pink then probably red because of his coat in heroes rising

• it's 2 am now so i'm going to head to bed, to whoever's reading this, i love you so much.

artwork by: jimieezy on Instagram
words: 1218