part 29 ⭑

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

We exchanged kisses, Tomura's lips pressing harder against mine. I was new to this feeling, this certain one brewing deep in my stomach. My knees hit together, as I leaned back on the counter. Tomura's gloved fingers slipped underneath my shirt, thoroughly feeling down my back.

I got up on the marble counter-top, Tomura pausing and angrily swiping all the products off onto the floor. He tugged on my back in order to pull me closer, his fingers unclipping my bra to the best of his ability. The door leading into the bathroom was flung open, causing me to interrupt our trace of kisses.

"Wait, Tomura.." I muttered, the boy hesitantly pulling away and rubbing his pointed nose downwards against mine.

"Close the door." I whined, not wanting anything to disturb or watch us experience our first time.

"Why do you care about something so little as that? he asked, hitting our chests together with another heave on my body.

"Someone might come in." I giggled quietly, Tomura's soft hair creating a spot of shade upon our faces.

For the first time in a while, Tomura was obedient. He rolled his eyes, before tilting to the side and slamming the door shut. The counter was clear, all of my products and lotion resting against the tiles below. Tomura stuck his fingers into the rim of my pants, forcefully sliding them down my legs.

He chuckled, but tried to maintain his serious expression. "This is.. my first time." he whispered, his breath lingering atop my neck.

Tomura slowly laid me back against the counter, my head tapping against the large mirror. I had been closing my legs, majority of my body now exposed, but Tomura split them open. His body came over mine, our breaths hitting each other's ears. "Don't worry." I comforted.

"Because, it's mine too." I laughed, Tomura happy to hear.

I unzipped Tomura's usual hoodie, letting the sleeves run off his arms. He took a deep breath, his long hair tickling my shoulders. Tomura's eyes were focused behind me, glaring at his own reflection in the mirror.

"No, no." I mumbled.

"Look at me." I said, caressing Tomura's cheek with my hand.

Tomura's crimson pupils directed themselves towards me, locking with my pair. Using the tips of my toes, I stuck them into his baggy pants and dragged them down his legs, exposing his cheap underwear.

He was surely awkward, but knew what to do for the most part. Tomura's mouth came near my neck, a minor stinging pain grazing over my skin as he began to nibble and eventually bite down softly.

My back arched up, as Tomura's gloved hands explored down my chest, his fingers firmly gripping around my perky breasts. Using the sole of my foot, I massaged over his growing bulge, my eyes desperately trying to stay open and he began to takeover my body.

His teeth burrowed gently into the side of my neck, creating bite marks which eventually turned into bruises. It was a mix of kissing, and nibbling, but I loved every second of it. Tomura quickly brought his hands back to his underwear, trying to pull the pair of garment off instead of decaying it.

By now, my panties had several wet spots from my precum. Tomura looked back down, his eyes staring past our chests. "Can I?" he asked, almost sounding unsure of himself.

I laughed in his face, nodding my head. "Y-Yeah."

Tomura's pupils focused back at me, his gloved hands tearing down the stitching of my panties. I squirmed slightly, his mouth now peeling off my neck and leaving a saliva-spot. The feeling of Tomura's cock grazing over my clit made me whimper, I had never felt the feeling before.

After taking one thrust, Tomura was inside, our bodies connected. "Aagh.." he moaned into my ear, hanging his mouth ajar slightly at the feeling.

His body rocked against mine, consistent, deep thrusts making me feel a slight ache. I breathed heavily into Tomura's ear, while small groans which he tried desperately to hold in continued to seep out from the seal of his lips.

I ran my hands down his back, able to feel his protruding spine. Leaving red scratch marks, I tugged on his blue hair, trying to get my hands on something while my body adjusted to his throbbing cock.

"T-Tomura.." I grinned, his hips hitting against mine repeatedly and causing my entire body to pulse.

Minor streams of blood flowed down my inner thighs, dripping off the edge of the counter and onto the tiled floor. It was my first time, and my body still needed to accommodate the feeling. Even Tomura was affected, his stamina running out quickly.

But he kept going, withholding the ocean movement from his waist-down. Slowly, my moans grew louder, echoing off the walls of the room. Tomura's back was sweaty, his hot breath tickling my marked neck.

That gentle rock, his body connecting with mine. "Give me more." Tomura demanded, his strong yet cold hands pressing me against the counter, my body almost falling into the wet sink.

"More, (Y/N)!" he groaned loudly into my ear, trying to surpass his raspy moans. As Tomura's hands inspected my body, I felt his rubber gloves slipping off the tips of his dry fingers.

I kept my eyes shut, my mouth hanging ajar as drops of saliva messed the corners of my lips. Tomura's strength increased, his cock only growing to its max length inside of me. My back arched up more, a rapid hitting sound resounding around my soft thighs.

Suddenly, I felt as a hot fluid stormed inside of my body, penetrating every crevice of my insides. Tomura had finished before me, but the ecstatic feeling of his cum swirling throughout me pushed me to the finishing line as well.

The white, rubber gloves that had been slipping off his fingers were dragged back on, as Tomura gripped onto the back of my head. Our bodies twitched against each other, the load he had pumped inside now oozing out.

Tomura's voice was shaky, as he chuckled in my ear and said "Sorry."

I hadn't missed the pill today, the birth control which I was prescribed to, so I wasn't too worried. However, I couldn't form a proper response for Tomura, my body still trying to catch up with itself.

He pinned my cheeks together with his fingers, before pressing his wrinkled forehead against mine. "But remember this, (Y/N)."

"You're mine."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; OH MY GOD THIS TOOK SEVERAL BREAKS AND LONG HOURS TO WRITE, IM SHAKINF SJHD THE ENDING AAHHHH

artwork by: Scoutology1 on Twitter
words: 1117