Author's Note

...And that's it. That's the end. We've reached it end. Thank you SO much for your patience with me! I realise it's taken me quite a while to finish this whole thing, and it means the world that you've waited for me.

Thank you for your encouragement all along the way. I've been truly humbled, touched and encouraged by all of your comments and messages. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and excitement with me - you really inspired me and spurred me on to finish this story. I really, really hope you enjoyed it, and would love to know your thoughts :)

A few people have asked me if this is the end of the Juliette story, and have said about wanting to know about the kids growing up, or have said there's scenarios they'd have liked to have seen played out with the ABC boys. SO...I've been contemplating starting a SECOND book - except this one won't be a running story as such and maybe just a collection of short stories? Please let me know what you think and if you think this is something that you'd be interested to read! (And if you have any suggestions or requests, I'd love to hear them!)

Thank you so much again for reading this not-so-short story of mine, and for loving the characters, and for being with them all of the way. It has meant so much, and has been such a confidence boost to me. I was so nervous about starting this story on here - I didn't know if anyone would read it, never mind like it, so I'm so flattered and blown away that you all did like it and kept coming back for more :) Thank you SO SO SO much!  I'll never truly be able to put in to words what this has meant - thank you.