May I have this dance? (Marcy x Reader)

Marcy Wu owns my heart.

I suppose that this is kind of a part 3 to the other Marcy x Reader oneshots but it can easily be read on its own.
I was thinking maybe I should make a separate book for my OC which is what this is kind of based off of but IDK, If you bother to read the notes I'll talk a bit more about it at the end and tell me what you think. 😁

Idea: Saint James is holding a school dance and both Marcy and (Y/N) are nervous about it. Both are freaking out but Sasha and Anne help them enjoy the night.

———————————————————

Marcy's P.O.V
'Just Relax Mar Mar you're going to be fine' Anne tried to calm my nerves as she did my bow tie.

'I'm trying Anna-banana but I'm just so nervous' I respond as I start to fidget with me sleeves.

'Tell me, what part of the dance are you nervous for?' Anne asks.

'EVERYTHING! These fancy getups, all the people and not to mention I'm a TERRIBLE dancer' I rant.

'One, you look amazing'

'Yeah right-'

'Two, don't worry about all the people, you have me and Sasha'

'Third wheel much-'

'And three, it doesn't matter if you can't dance, (Y/N) will be over the moon that you're there with her'

I smile and blush as I think about my perfect date. She's just so pretty, confident, smart and most of all never backs away from a challenge.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
'(Y/N) GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!' Sasha yells at me as I run away from her.

'NoOoOoOoOo, you can't make me GoOoOoOo' I yell back as I lock myself in the bathroom and sit with my back to the door. 'It's too much of a challenge, I'm backing out'

'Come on (Y/N) we've been over this, there is NOTHING for you to be worrying about' Sasha comforts.

'I just can't do it Sash'

'(Y/N) come on you've got to come'

'NO!'

'Are you really going to leave Marcy like that'

'Don't guilt trip me like that Sash'

'Plus you've already paid $50 for the ticket'

'FINE' I groan as I unlock the door. Sasha puts her hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eyes.

'Listen to me sis, you are going to go to the dance, find Marcy and ask her to dance' she tells me.

I blush and smile as I think about having a slow dance with the most perfect girl in the world. 'Only if you do the same with Anne' I say with a smirk, putting my hands on her shoulders.

'What is with you and your obsessive shipping, there's more to life than shipping'

'Don't you DARE insult shipping in my presence' I jokingly replied.

'Whatever nerd just hurry up and meet me out front, we seriously need to leave or we'll be late' Sasha says as she walks away.

'I'm coming Marcy' I whisper as I follow Sasha out of the house.

Marcy's P.O.V
Me and Anne sit in the backseat of her car while her Mum drives us to the school. I glance at Anne and notice her sweating a little bit and fidgeting with her bow tie.

'I see I'm not the only one whose nervous' I say putting my hand on her shoulder.

'Nervous is an understatement' she chuckles. 'I'm planning on asking Sasha to dance but I don't know dude, I think I better not' she sighs.