I can't pick what to write about (prompt list)

There are a bunch of prompts for oneshots that I want to write but I don't know which ones to do and I don't know what characters I should do for them. So I'll leave that up to anyone who is reading this, comment which prompt you want and what character or characters you want it to be for.
I am still writing my other book but I'm in the mood to write oneshots.

———————————————————

PROMPT A

'Urg you are THE WORST (L/N)'

'Love you too (insert character)' (Y/N) replies with a cheeky smile.

When (insert character) left (Y/N)'s bright smile turned into a sad one. The sad truth behind it was that through all of their fighting (Y/N) had indeed caught feelings for (insert character) but they could never be together. (insert character) hated them and that was that.

———————————————————

'I don't hate you...' (insert character) whispered as they held a crying (Y/N) in there arms, crying themselves. 'I love you, you idiot; I've always loved you'

———————————————————

Prompt B

*click*

'Did you just close the door?' (Insert character) asks, anger evident in their voice.

'Yeah? What's wrong with that?' (Y/N) asks confused as to why (insert character) seemed angry.

'BECAUSE THAT DOOR AUTOMATICALLY LOCKS YOU IDIOT' (insert character) yells.

'Oh no' (Y/N) mumbles. 'There's got to be a way out right?' (Y/N) frantically asks, trying to open the locked door.

'Nope, we've got to wait until someone opens it from the outside' (insert character) explains.

'And how long till then?' (Y/N) nervously asks, scared to hear the answer.

'An hour, minimum'

———————————————————

Prompt C

(Y/N) was laying in bed, thrashing around and mumbling in their sleep. 'no no no, stop... please...'

'NO!' (Y/N) screams, jolting awake and waking up (insert character) in the process.

'(Y/N), (Y/N) are you ok?' They place a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder, causing her to scream again and jump away. 'Hey, hey, it's me, it's only me' they comfort.

'Yeah yeah, of course, who else would it be...' (Y/N) nervously laughs.

'Was it a nigh-oof' (insert character) was interrupted by (Y/N) practically tackling them into a hug. (Insert character) could feel their shirt becoming damp which made them return the hug even more.

———————————————————

Prompt D
Hogwarts AU or for a Harry Potter character

'And (L/N) scores another brilliant goal for (H/H)(Hogwarts House)!' The commentator announces and (H/H) cheers'

'(Other team) gets the quaffle and is going for a shot, never mind (L/N) is in possession of the quaffle once more'

(Y/N) is so focused on getting the quaffle through the hoop that they fail to notice a bludger flying towards them.

'(Y/N)!' (Insert character) yells as the bludger knocks (Y/N) off their broom.

———————————————————

Prompt E

Another Hogwarts AU or for a Harry Potter character

'Love potion! Why the hell did you have love potion in your dorm!?' (F/N)(friend name) yells at (insert character)

'For reasons! I didn't think that (Y/N) would drink it thinking it was pumpkin juice!' (Insert character) responds.

'You guys are the best, like you're just like sooooo awesome' (Y/N) says in a drunken like state.

'You didn't even make the potion right, it's meant to make them be all over you not make them practically drunk!' (F/N) continues yelling.

'I know, I know, potions aren't exactly my strong suit' (insert character) blushes.

'No shi- you know what never mind let's just deal with this' (F/N) grumbles.

———————————————————

Those are just a few prompts that I want to do so please tell me what characters you want. I love Hogwarts AUs and I also love My Hero Academia AUs.

You can ignore the prompts and make another request but I do kinda wanna write one of these so I would love to hear from readers.

Cya mates 😁