𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I opened my eyes and looked around the blue room. It was blue because of the led lights that were up on the wall, I felt something heavy on top of me so I looked down and there laid Dawuan.

I couldn't get up and sneak out the room because he was on me. I grabbed my phone and looked at all my likes and comments and stuff and then I saw that I had a message.

I tapped it and unlocked my phone.

unknown123

You fuck with Dawuan?

Who are you?

Don't worry about it. Just answer the question.

I exited the messages and locked my phone. So much weird stuff was going on. Since I started hanging with Dee, Olivia's been asking me weird questions and then everybody is obsessed with us being a thing and I don't think I want that anymore. Well, I never did.

"Get off of me.." I said pushing him.

"What? What's wrong?" Dawuan asked moving around on top of me, I frowned and pushed him some more.

"Get offf.." I dragged.

He rolled over on his back and rubbed his eye. I stood up off the bed and grabbed my phone.

"Where you going?" He asked looking at me.

"I'm going to get my hair taken out.." I said, he frowned.

"Why?"

"I don't want them anymore.." I said shaking my head.

"I like em on you doe.." He said yawning.

"Oh." I said before walking out the room and walking into Maya's room and grabbed my comb and looked at her to see she was asleep.

I grabbed my tooth brush and went into the bathroom that she had and brushed my teeth as I sung the Wheels on The Bus 3 times before I rinsed my mouth out. Once I was done, I walked back into Dawuans room and sat down on the end of his bed and started taking my hair out.

"Dawuan.." I called out, he didn't reply.

"Dawuan.." I repeated.

I turned around and noticed he was asleep. I tapped his leg and waited for him to wake up. "Yeah. I'm woke.." He said opening his eyes and looking at me.