Part 0: Chapter 1; The Tenth Hashira, Corps Demon

"Oi........"

".....oi....."

"Wake up, kid........"

"I said wake up......Oi.....oi, get up!"

"Are you just going to sleep all day?!"

Tanjiro's eyes slowly fluttered open to the sound of the barking Kakushi, though he was unaware of his surroundings, his injuries clouding his mind.

W-......w-where am, I.......

The redhead teen glanced all around him, his eyes widening at the scenery around him.

A beautiful pond with white stones lining pathways all around him, with astonishingly intricate trees twirling their way around him with bright green leaves all lining the branches.
Before him was an elegant-looking mansion as well, with wooden pillars all in a row keeping the roof up.

It all looked too fancy for him, but one thing was on his mind more than anything else.

"N-....Nezuko....."

"Tch, how boring," A deep, eclectic voice groaned from Tanjiro's right, "When I heard that someone had been travelling with a demon, I was expecting someone with more flamboyance, not some basic passersby like this kid."

"Right! Let's give this boy the conviction he deserves!" A loud booming call of a man's voice shouted from beside the other man.

W-Wow, this young boy has been protecting his little sister the entire time, even though she's a demon, A young, beautiful woman with pink braids exclaimed in her thoughts, What sibling love!

Tanjiro turned his head to his right and his eyes shot open when the silhouettes of a half-dozen men and women came into view, each more unique than the last.

A small, slender woman wearing a beautiful patterned haori with a butterfly hairclip in her hair stood on the furthest left with a small smile on her lips, standing right next to a towering giant of a man with his hands pressed together over a beaded necklace with tears beginning to form in his eyes. To the massive man's left stood a younger, brighter young man with flaming hair and a white haori with flaming accents on the bottom and a small child with black hair that faded into a deep turquoise, similar to how his attention faded up into the clouds. Lastly, another young woman with an ample bosom and pink and green braids gazed down on Tanjiro with a pitiful glimmer in her emerald eyes, standing next to a tall man with various jewelry coating his body and makeup over one of his fuscia-coloured orbs.

"W-Who.....who are you people?" Tanjiro sputtered, completely unsure of what to make of the people before him.

He winced in pain, however, when the Kakushi slammed his head against the gravel and began barking more orders and slurs at him.

"Oi, don't open your mouth yet, you idiot!" The Kakushi spat in annoyance, "Do you have any idea of who stands before you? You're in the presence of six of the ten Hashira, and all you can do is spit out 'wHo aRE yOu pEoPLe'?!"

Tanjiro's vision faded out and in as it returned back to him, his gaze fixated on the various people standing before him.

H-Hashira.....what are they talking about?.....W-What's a Hashira, and who exactly are these people.......?

"W-Where am I?" Tanjiro muttered to no one in particular.

"You're at the Demon Slayer's Headquarters," The young woman with the butterfly haori explained with a gentle tone, "And you're about to be put on trial, Tanjiro Kamado."

T-Trial...? What is this woman talking about-

"Now, before we begin the trial, Tanjiro Kamado," The woman said with a smile, "Why don't we go over the crimes you've been accused of-