The Resistance

Lena made it out of the building and around a corner, standing in the alley behind CATCO looking for a way across town, she needed to get to the DEO, there must be something that still stands, she needed a clue to find Alex, she had no idea where she would be in this crazy world but she knew that Alex would tell her the truth, she was one thing, weather she hated Lena or not she was always honest.

"Lena how about this there is a bike here, although I can not see the pedals. This will help you get to where you need to be."

Lena looked at him, the motorbike would indeed help her get across town, she would get to the DEO quicker. Lena smiled and hopped onto the bike, hot wiring it and starting it up. Clarence jumped at the sound of the engine revving to life. Looking in wonder at the bicycle he watched as Lena straddled the Bicycle and took off.

"Michael, Michael she is trying to ditch me again please help, if she meets alex when she is alone she may tell her what you said she couldn't know please, take me there take me to Lena"

Lena rode through the familiar street's, familiar only in structure, everything in National City was here for pleasure, all the people were living in a way that was for gratification only, there was nothing here that promoted anything but the base instincts. She rode to the DEO the building was battered and there looked to be nothing there. Lena looked closer and saw a camera move, there was something in there, or someone monitoring at least. Lena stepped off the bike and picked up a stray newspaper. Taking a lipstick out of her Jacket pocket she wrote I need to speak to Director Danvers, holding it up to the Camera.

"Lena a word of caution, this is not the same woman that you knew, Alex isn't quite what she was, be careful about what you say to her. She has lost more than most in this world without Lena Luthor and you may be surprised at what you find."

Clarence was looking at her with sadness in his eyes, care and compassion that Lena had not seen from anyone but Kara in her life. Her heart squeezed in her chest as she looked at him. She didn't believe that this was her world what ever had brought her here it was a version of earth that was not a happy one, she didn't believe that it had anything to do with her but if anyone could tell her it was Alex.

"What ever version of earth, from what version of the Multiverse I have landed in I can tell you that Alex Danvers is the strongest person I know, she will still have a plan and the answers."

The Camera buzzed and zoomed in on the paper, there was a shimmer and an armed man stepped out, taking hold of Lena and pulling her into the building. As she passed through the barrier the world beyond became hazy and she looked inward there was a functioning building inside with men and woman moving around working. Clarence was standing inside and lena raised a brow. She had not seen anyone take him inside with them.

"Who are you and how do you know about this place and Director Danvers"

Lena looked at the man and raised a brow. She was not in the mood to deal with a minion she needed to see Alex and that was what she was going to do. Noone got in the way of Lena Luthor when she had something to do.

"My name is Lena, Lena...."

"Careful Lena there are things that you do not know, and you have no identification, because you were never born. Lena Luthor doesn't exist and here, the Luthor name well that isn't going to open any doors for you."

Lena looked at Clarence, she was used to her name being the thing that caused her pain, that made people not trust her, and that also opened doors when needed. Why was this different? She went into her bag and looked for her Purse. There was no identification, rifling through the bag looking for her things she couldnt find them.

"The photos, and the gift they are not there, Lena you were never born, you don't have them here."

Lena looked at the man and took a breath he was watching as she rifled through her bag.

"I am Lena, I helped out with the DEO a long time ago and I need to see Alex Danvers the Director"

"I don't know who you are Lady but no one has called me that in a very long time and the DEO doesn't exist anymore, the Luthor Army run the show with the humans they modify to try and win the world back, I am a outlaw, trying to unite the aliens and humans to take back the world in the right way. It doesn't have to be this way there was no need for a full scale war, there was no need to take on all aliens"

As Alex moved out onto the in front of them Lena could see cybernetic implants, Luthor tech, Alex wouldn't have agreed to this, she had been turned into a version of metalo, Alex wouldn't hurt Kara, why would she have done this to herself, no she had to have be taken against her will. Was this what James was talking about, the Luthors they were modifying humans to take on aliens, to defeat them. But who were they trying to defeat?

"Alex, I need your help, please tell me what earth is this, I think that I may have fallen through a portal to one that is not mine, nothing is making any sense Alex, I know you, you would never turn your back on someone who needs help, and I am not someone that asks but help me, please."

Alex looked at her, she didn't trust this woman, how would someone like this know about the Multiverse and why would she think that Alex would help her. That Alex is long gone, between the Daxamites the first took over, Rhea defeating Kara, then Reign that started a war with the Daxamites, the Luthors combining to try and kill everyone, Alex had been marked as a traitor, experimented on and now, even if she could save Kara, she couldn't go anywhere near her, she had nothing, noone was going to stop her getting Kara off this planet one way or another, and find a way to reclaim earth. She moved down and took hold of the woman.

"Between the Daxamites, Dark Kryptonian world killers, and the dam Luthor family, Earth 38 is no place for someone who thinks they can get help here, whoever you are, and you can't leave here, somehow you know to much"

Lena managed to slip the Alex with an unexpected Elbow to the nose, causing her to over balance pinning the guard. Lena took guards identification slipped through the barrier getting on the Bike and riding away. As fast as she could, heading to LCorp. Hearing a very angry Alex screaming out.

"Find her, bring her back"