A rude awakening

Lena pulled up outside what should have been LCorp to see Clarence waiting for her, she looked at the man just casually standing on the side of the road.

"I don't know how you keep getting to places before me or how you know where I am going but you are seriously starting to worry me Clarence"

"Lena I know you, I have watched you my whole life and I know exactly what you are going to do, I have been waiting here because as you can see there is nothing here for you. The small Luthor corp facility here was abandoned many years ago, if you're looking for something you will not find it here"

Lena looked at Clarence. He had just gone from a crazy annoyance to a creepy stalker, was he working with his mother, the goons that she sent she obviously hit her with something and she had not noticed. If she was going to think her way out of this she needed information.

"Statements like that do not make me want to trust you Clarence, that is more worrying than this world that I have found myself in.  Tell me where I can find J'onn, he will be able to read my mind he will know who I am and help me put things right"

Clarence looked at her a little concerned, there were no rules as such he wasn't supposed to tell her about Kara, but he guessed telling her about J'onn was alright.

"He is on the corner of fourth and Maple, Lena"

Lena headed off to the location to find that it was a cemetery, she got off the bike to look at the the street sign she was definitely on the corner of fourth and maple. She walked into the Graveyard and started looking around, maybe this was another rebelion strong hold and was cloaked. Lena tripped over and landed on the floor in front of a gravestone. Looking up Clarence stood behind it looking down at her.

"J'onn Jonz was killed during Myriad, he was badly injured fighting the white martian in the fight club and barely survived, he was not fully recovered when your mother set the rocket with Myriad into the atmosphere, he was unable to support Supergirl in her efforts and the rocket exploded Killing all the aliens in national city, your mother didn't get away, she was tried and convicted of her crimes but was released when the Daxamites invaded."

"No the DEO and supergirl closed down the fight club and I made the virus inert so that it wouldn't harm anyone."

"Lena you were never born, you didn't go to school with Veronica Sinclare, you never got invited to Roulettes fight club ad didn't give the address to Kara, when they found J'onn, well Meghan was just about to deliver the final blow, he was still recovering when medusa went off he made it to the docks but due to his injuries he was too slow to help"

Lena shook her head she was not listening to any more crazy ramblings of this man, she needed answers and that meant onlie access, she decided that the book store with internet cafe was the best place to go. She could get access to a computer and look at what is going on. She headed back to the bike and headed to her favorite book store, slipping inside a small bell went off on the door and the attendant looked up, Clarence standing just inside the door looking at Lena.

"Well done brother congratulations"