Reunion

Lena made it to Kara's apartment, she arrived at the door to have it opened by Nia. She smiled and said that she was right on time. Looking at her watch she realised that it was nearly time for the news show. She smiled sadly and looked at her.

"I didn't do it but I will accept anything that comes my way because of this I just needed to see her one last time, to make sure she was okay and give her a gift. She probably won't want it but I have to try"

Eliza moved forward towards Lena and gave her a hug closely followed by Ruby. who also took hold of her, crying and apologizing. Lena took hold of Ruby and hugged her. She smiled softly and kissed her on the head.

"Ruby it is okay, don't worry I am not mad at you any more, where is Kara?."

Ruby smiled and stood back she was still crying but was smiling too, she had not meant to lose it, she didn't know what happened, she was leaving Lena's office to take it to Kara to show her that Lena forgave her, she had bumped into Lillian and her mouth got the better of her, her Mother always said it would get her in trouble, but she couldn't resist. She had not been focused as she ran off and headed to the subway but when she had gotten to Kara's it was gone.

"Kara, Alex, Kelly, Brainy and even Mom, she flew back to help when aunty Kara called, they are all out looking for you"

With that Alex walked through the door with Kelly talking about how Alex had found her but she had run off again, she couldn't stop her, Alex was upset and Kelly was trying to comfort her. Thanks to Alex finding her they knew that Lena was alright, after all Kara had been frantic when she couldn't hear Lena's heart beat any more, they at least had news now something that would give Kara hope, after all no one had had any luck with the News station, that Johnson character had refused the government and even supergirl herself. Kelly spotted Lena who was looking at them both very confused, she nudged Alex and pointed looking up she spotted Lena, and moved over giving her a hug.

"Dam it Luthor what were you thinking? Why did you run from me I would have brought you back here, don't scare us like that, why did you mask your heart?"

Lena was a little confused she had not masked her heart, but she had been gone a brief period of time, clearly time had moved on and her not being her meant no heartbeat, she smiled and hugged Alex back. It wasn't a common occurrence but she reveled in it for a moment. After all once this program aired the whole world would hate her including the person she loved most, they were probably just trying to find her to stop the program.

"I didn't do this Alex, I can't stop it, because of me, this is going to happen, I should have destroyed the information completely not held on to it. I came here to tell Kara I understood why she did it all, then when I saw the promo, I thought it didn't matter, I forgave her but her eyes, she lost her faith in me"

Sam landed on the balcony and sped into the room snatching up Lena from Alex and holding her close. She was so worried about Lena, when Ruby had called to tell her what happened she had flown right to National City she hadn't even thought twice, as much as she didn't think she could face this place Lena had saved her and was her best friend, she needed her. When she couldn't hear her either she thought the worst.

"Damit Lena, you scared me, where have you been?, trust me no one has lost faith in you, we all know who you are."

The door opened and in came, Brainy and J'onn, they were looking at Lena and smiling. Moving aside walking in behind them was Kara, she looked so sad until the moment that her eyes met Lena's the emerald and jade orbs transfixed on the azure Blue as both women came to a halt. The rest of the superfriends watched as the two women stood and stared at each other both seemingly unable to move, as always the loving gazes and longing looks were frozen in both of their fears. Sam nudged Lena, who moved forward a little.

"Kara I am sorry, it is all my fault I didn't do this, but it is my fault, I never would do this to you"

Kara smiled at her but didn't Move, she was frozen, she thought that she would never have Lena back, the lies, and betrayal had hurt her, their argument then her apology that appeared to fall on deaf ears. Then her hopes ignited when she accepted the dinner invitation, but seeing her walk out again after the promo aired, Kara didn't believe it but for a second her fear was there Lena had seen it and left. She apologizes to her, she thought she lost her again, but she was back, Kara was full of so many emotions she just couldn't move.

Brainy held up the Laptop and smiled. There is a call coming in, um I think I should answer it. A Video message cut in on the laptop, there is an image of the back of a chair, and a voice rings out.

"Now really, I head off to washington for a few years and all hell breaks loose, I would say what mess have you gotten in this time but as always, I already know all about it"

The older blonde woman turns in her chair and looks to the Camera, with a smile and takes off her sunglasses.

"Well Lena, a certain, super friend of ours told me about the current situation and how that tyrannical mother of yours was trying to manipulate things. I may not be in charge of CATCO any more, but I am still the Queen of all Media, she was so worried about you, you know how irritating that blonde can be when she is anxious, then when she said it was you that was in trouble, well I knew I had to weigh in, after all Lena, formidable women in this world need to help each other, you helped me, so we are now even. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you but you know me, busy busy, oh that pesky thumb drive, will be with you soon. Now go have fun, chop, chop. Merry christmas. Oh and Lena remember what I said at the signing, women have the courage to be vulnerable"

There were a few cheers as Cats message ended but then everyone looked to Lena.