ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

HANGOUT
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

she had been at her new school for a week now and she had gotten closer to the group. they all did social media, like herself, but they were more successful than her - she didn't care though.

she had gotten close to claire and hayley the most, though she still liked hamzah. claire made her laugh so much and hayley was so sweet but also funny. hamzah was a funny guy aswell, though a bit shy but she could relate to that. chase. there was something about chase that aggravated her, he was funny but there was just something about him - she was always wary around him but never said anything to the rest of the group; scared to depart the friends.

hayley was the first one to find out about her addiction, she wasn't disgusted by it - she new that an addiction this long is hard to get over, even though robyn was trying to minimise how much she smoked. eventually the rest of the group found out, they were wary at first but realised it didn't change who she was - they just didn't agree with it.

today was friday.

the group decided to go to robyns house after school to hang out. so there robyn was. running around frantically cleaning her house - scared of how they may react to her house. would it seem dirty to them? would it smell? would it look horrible.

she choked herself with room spray while she ran around the house, kicking any clothes laying out under the bed and in the cupboards. putting all the plates away, spraying again. she felt like cinderella.

finally she relaxed and lit an insence stick and looked around her room once more. her heart pounding against her ribcage from running up and down the houses stairs a good twenty times, she still wasn't used to having a big house. she sat on her freshly made before before her eyes widened.

she got up and ran to her tobacco stash, quickly tucking it under the bed so that no one could find it.

as soon as she was finished her door rang. she pushed her shoulders back and jogged down the stairs, she opened the door excited but when she saw who was there she frowned.

chase.

"trust you to be the first person here"

she sighed, stepping away from the door to let him in. he smiled, despite her down mood.

"claire said she was on her way i thought she would be here already"

robyn just shrugged and walked up to her bedroom letting chase follow her up.

"your house is nice, smells nice too"

robyn looked back at him and said a quick thanks before turning back around and smiling - happy that it didn't smell and look like a shithole like she was scared it would

chase placed himself on her bed and she sat below him on the floor, legs crossed, playing with her chipped fingernails. he seemed nice - she only had herself to blame for why she didn't like him. even she didn't know why. it probably wasn't even his fault but she was too stubborn to admit to herself that he had done nothing wrong. nonetheless she tried to start a conversation with him to pass time.

"what's your star sign?"

"i'm a sagittarius.. what's yours?"