ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

TENSION
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

lunch was even more awkward.

robyn was sat in between claire and haley with hamzah sitting opposite her and chase to his side. the group were discussing their script for the new stream they would be doing, taking it a bit more serious now that they were getting more publicity from it.

but no one could ignore the tension between the pair who refused to look at eachother.

it wasn't chases fault, it was all robyns - she just didn't know how to wrap her head around how she felt the other night so she did the only thing she knew how to do which was ignore him and push him away.

they were both as bad as eachother though, too stubborn to ask why it was happening - so they both just decided to push eachother away.

haley cleared her throat, looking at claire with wide eyes before speaking to the group.

"do you guys wanna hang out after school today?"

before anyone in the group could happily accept the offer chase spoke up,

"cant. i'm busy"

the whole group looked at chase, who's reply was blunt, indicating to the group that something was definitely going on between the two as chase wasn't his usual bubbly self.

robyn clicked her tongue before swinging her legs around the blue stool and grabbing her tainted bag.

"where are you going?"

haley asked, watching the girls small figure check in her bag for something before looking back to haley.

"outside"

before haley could join the girl she had already left and was jogging down the stairs of the cafeteria, making her way outside of the school.

she skipped her usual smoking spot behind the school, instead she began walking to her house, her body jumping as she harshly walked along the pavement, a burning cigarette in her hand.

haley<3

hey gurl are you alright?

yeah why? are you?

yeah i'm cool. you never
came back today after you
left.. what's up?

nothing really, just stressed
i guess.

do you want me and
claire to come over?

no.. it's alright don't worry
thank you though, ily

np bestey.. ily2

she was never one to open up to people, she held stuff in until something triggered her and all the emotions she had stashed away imploded and she curled away and broke like ceramic, letting everything out.

it was a bad habit.

but she couldn't change it.