ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

EMBRACE
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

soon enough the weekend came around and everyone was exhausted, they had been over working themselves with their school work along with their social media work.

"are you guys streaming later?"

robyn asked, looking around her bedroom at the four teenagers that were scattered around inside.
robyn was sat on the edge of her bed, claire sat in between her legs as she did a couple light braids in her head. haley was sat next to hamzah on the bed and chase was sat on the floor watching robyn do claire's hair.

"hmm maybe, we don't know yet"

chase spoke, sighing at the end of his sentence fiddling with the ends of his denim jacket before looking back up to the rest of the group.

robyn hummed in response, quickly finishing the tiny braid in clairs hair before she got up and opened her wardrobe to get a little packet with a roll up inside that she hid in a hoodie, away from her mums snoopy eyes - not that her mum was ever home.

she also grabbed a red bus lighter from her desk of candles and placed it in her pocket, quickly letting the group know that she would be outside for a couple minutes.

she quickly jogged down the stairs but heard a trail of footsteps following her own, looking back she saw his tall figure jogging down the stairs after her.

the two sat down on the curb infront of her house next to eachother.

chase watched as she delicately placed the roll up in between her dried lips and lit it, seeing a cloud of smoke emerge from the cigarette whilst the rest of it went inside of her lungs. he wondered how she made something so bad look so good.

"are you over stressing yourself about work and streaming?"

she breathed out, turning to the boy who's face hardened at her question. he tried to dismiss the question, telling her he wasn't but gave up knowing that she knew something was wrong anyway.

"i guess so... they're giving us a shit ton of work on top of us already having enough work with the stream, so i guess i'm a bit stressed."

robyn nodded, just listening to the boy rant on about being stressed; not speaking or giving advice, just listening. he signified that he was done ranting when he let out a big sigh of relief.

"see you feel better now don't you"

the two laughed at the release of stress they both had over the previous couple of days, thanks to haley's advice.

"just try scatter everything out, and if it gets really hard i'm sure your fans wouldn't mind if the stream is a couple days late"

chase nodded, taking in everything that she was saying, knowing that she was probably right. if their fans cared about them they wouldn't mind the streams being delayed due to work.

"thanks ro"

robyns body erupted with electricity as she heard the nickname fall from his mouth, before she was being pulled into a tight engulf - causing an implosion of shivers inside of her.

she was never one for affection since she was never shown any as a child, but with the right people she could find herself relaxing into it and liking it. chase was one of them people.

unbeknownst to her she found herself safe in his arms. like they were a barrier from the rest of the world, shielding her from the worry's and stress of everyone and thing.

the two stayed like that for a couple moments, breathing in eachothers designated scents and the warmness of another's body's.

"we've left claire alone with the lovers"

robyn laughed at the irony that only she recognised, her laugh vibrating into the boys chest. she felt his chest vibrate with laughter before she pulled away and looked up at chases strong features amongst his soft face, their eyes meeting before she looked away, crushing the butt of her roll up with her heavy boots before the two walked back into the house and joined everyone else inside.

robyn sat alone in her room now, it had been an hour since everyone had left. she was on the floor with her legs crossed, picking at the crust around her nose piercing as she hadn't cleaned it in a couple days.

sza played lightly in the backround, her room choking her in the sweet scent of dragons blood incense.

@ROBYN2COOLhavent watered my plant in a short while

@ROBYN2COOL
havent watered my plant in a short while ... lol

@LILITHSDAUGHTER
water it >:(

@yodelinghaley
have you not gotten a headache from laying like that

@hamzahthefantastic
what's the octopus for ??
|_
@ROBYN2COOL
LMAOOO FUCK OFF

@chase_rutherford
why did u use the camera and not a mirror ..

@clairedrakee
YUP PUMP IT UP !!

i hate this so much bye .