ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

QUESTION
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊

later on that week chase wanted to meet robyn to talk.

she was undeniably nervous.

she didn't know what he was going to bring up.

she didn't know whether it would be good or bad.

she sat on the grass, straightening out her back as she sat in lotus position, her leg bouncing while she waited for chase to arrive.

normally she wouldn't be nervous like this but chase wasn't one to have serious talks - that's why she was nervous.

soon she saw him coming through the park, his shorts rolled up at his waist and his lanyard swinging around in his hand.

he didn't seem nervous ... he seemed normal.

soon he sat next to her, quietly saying hi to her and smiling with his teeth.

"what did you wanna talk about"

"it's nothing bad"

robyn let out a sigh of relief, her anxiety calming down by a landslide as she was informed that it was nothing bad - though she still didn't know what it was about.

chase looked at her, clenching his jaw slightly as he tried to figure out how to say what he wanted to say to her.

"i just wanted to talk about what we are"

he knew he could've worded it better, but he blurted it out knowing that if he over thought it he would never had said it.

now it was robyns turn to look to him, her eyebrows furrowed slightly - trying to think of an answer.

"i don't know"

the two of them sighed. chase couldn't blame her for not knowing, he knew she didn't know how to express her feelings: he was the same.

"what do you want us to be"

it was robyns turn to ask the questions now, it was honestly just a way to buy herself time to think about chases question.

"i'm supposed to ask the questions"

chase faked being offended, but ended up laughing it off with robyn moments after. the two sat in silence after that, thinking of what to say.

"something more than this"

chase looked at her after he spoke, answering her question. robyn was shocked to say the least as he was normally too stubborn to say anything first. robyn looked back at him nodding slowly like she was waiting for him to say more.

she decided to not put everything on him though. instead she stood up, holding out her hand for chase to use while he got up. they stood opposite her, chase mostly confused on her sudden change of mood.

"you like me. i like you ... i don't know where i was going with this"

"bold of you to assume i like you"

chase joked, smiling wildly at her, robyn returning the gesture.

"do you want to be my girlfriend"

chases question was quick, almost illegible, but nonetheless robyn heard it and laughed before she quietly said yes.

lol. aw i guess.

BITCH THIS WAS SO CRINGEY TO ME I HATE OFFICIAL SHITZ LIKE THIS BYE LOOOOOL