ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

TOGETHER

the two laid together in the bed, robyns head on chases chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat which she could've fell asleep to. his large hand lightly glided through her hair whilst the other held her tight as if she would fall and break.

robyn tilted her head a bit, looking up at chases face. her eyes scanning his face - taking in as much as she could, him smiling giddily at her before she sat up and  pushed herself from his chest, swinging her legs around so that she was sitting on his lap.

she laughed at the shock on chases face before she reached for his hair, pulling on his curls and watching them bounce back.

"they're surprisingly not crispy"

"yeah you always bully me"

the two laughed, their body's jogging together which made them laugh more.

"you're pretty you know"

chase couldn't control what he just said, he meant it but he would've rather kept it in rather than blurting it out which he thought made him seem more venerable.

"i know"

robyn laughed, not knowing if he was being serious or not before she saw the look on his face telling her he was. she didnt know how to take a compliment. everyone would've thought she was so used to getting them the way she carried herself around but it was very rarely she got one so heartfelt.

chase took her hands away from his head to stop her from distracting herself from what he had said.

"i'm being for real"

he watched the look on her face, she looked thoughtless, like there was nothing running through her head, though there were loads.

before he could say anything else she had pressed her lips against his, pulling his face closer to hers and their lips moved in sync, taking in eachothers taste.

chases hands that were once on her face were now trailing down her back, making her move her body closer to his - unintentionally grinding against him as she done so, his lips vibrating against hers.

the two ended up flipping over so that chase was hovering over her body, their lips still moving in sync and their hands trailing along the others body's searching for spots they hadn't touched before.

the two laid there in the dark, face to face.

they were consuming eachothers company, enjoying the stillness of the room.

"i cant see anything i don't like about you"

"but you will"

robyn frowned at him, she knew it wouldn't always be like this .. soon he would realise all of her imperfections and stray away. she didn't want him to. she wanted to stay like this forever. she wanted to lay in the same bed as him, anticipating what the future had to hold.

"and i will learn to like them"

robyn hoped there was truth in the words he spoke. she didn't want him to leave after a month. she didn't quite understand how she felt about him, nor what they were but she knew she didn't want to lose him anytime soon.

she moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around him as he did the same. he kissed her forehead lightly before the two fell asleep in eachothers embrace. robyns face tucked into his neck and his head resting on top of hers.

she wanted to be like this forever.

aww shucks ... GIRL I COULD NOT BRING MYSELF TO WRITE MORE OF THAT SCENE IM SORRY ITS SO DISAPPOINTING I STARTED LAUGHING PLS😭😭 SO JUST INTERPRET IT HOW YOU WANT PHAHAHA I REALLY NEED TO START PLANNING OUT MY CHAPTERS MORE .. BYE