ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

MISSING YOU
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

"hey"

"hey"

it was saturday night, robyn had pressed call on his name out of the blue. she had no reason to call him other than the fact she missed him - she would never admit that though.

she didn't say anything, just stared at his sleepy face. the way his golden chain fell to the side of his bare chest as he laid on his side just as she was.

"you're staring ro.."

that damn nickname. robyn didn't say anything though, all she did was smile at the boy causing him to chuckle a bit.

"you look pretty"

robyn once again didn't say anything, just smiled at him - consuming in all of his features.

"thank you .. you look pretty too"

she didn't know what to say honestly, so she just laughed at what had come out of her mouth just as he started to laugh aswell. the two were just staring at the screen, admiring the others looks; happy to be in the presence of another even though it was through a screen.

"i miss you"

robyn laughed at the boy who had just said what she had been subconsciously thinking.

"i saw you yesterday"

"yeah but still.."

robyn smiled at the screen, her body giddy from what chase had just said. nothing was awkward. they just whispered whatever they had to say and say in silence when they had nothing to say.

soon enough robyn found herself drifting into a deep sleep, her phone propped up so that the last thing she saw before she closed her eyes was chases squashed face from his pillow.

"goodnight ro"

a lil
short but i thought of it right before i was going to bed.. gonna sleep not though bye☝️‼️