ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ESTATIC
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊

soon they told claire, hamzah and haley who didn't mind, they had been acting like they were official for ages. in a way they were kind of relived they were finally official.

not long after they told their fans. most of freakshow fans were happy for the pair, but the ones who were only there for chase were obviously livid. robyns little fan base were happy for her, making jokes about how many songs they would get from her now.

overall everyone was supportive of the relationship, though there were the odd haters, they just ignored them and carried on doing what they were doing. as long as they were both happy nothing else mattered.

so there they sat, unbothered in a bubble bath together.

chase was behind her, drawing little images on her back with bubbles, occasionally wiping it clean, putting more bubbles and starting it again.

robyn was infront of him, her legs to her chest taking in the tingling feeling from chases touch.

chase lightly placed kisses on her bare shoulder, all the way to her cheek before turning her head towards him and kissing her lips. he wrapped his arms around her bare body, her skin against his sending sparks through both of their veins as they were content in eachothers embrace.

after a couple months robyn could feel herself slowly but surely falling in love with chase.

when she finally fell, it felt like the best drop in
"my tears are becoming a sea"

she had also found another addiction away from smoking; spending time with chase. over a course of months she found herself not wanting the buzz that nicotine used to give her, instead she wanted the electric feeling whenever chases skin collided with hers, the tingles that ran down her back when he played with her hair, or the knot in her stomach finally letting loose once he was around.

she described being in love like being in a storm, except you're protected by something terrestrial. everything around you carrys on at a supersonic speed while you're just watching everything unfold in slow motion. you feel like you have all the time in the world when you're protected by their mutual love.

her whole body was contempt with satisfaction and love. she had finally found balance between self love and loving another and it felt estatic.

HEY!
that's the end of estatic <3
i honestly didn't know how to end this but i'm glad i ended it on a happy note. i am writing another chase story though and i think i will have a lot more fun with this one. i felt like estatic had nothing to it after they ended their love/hate kinda thing + i also made it difficult for myself by making it so that they know eachother irl so i just jumped into her and chase and didn't really give enough time for just robyn? anyway i have a feeling my next one will be better, more detail and more thought about. maybe i will make a sequel soon ... but pls give me some lil scenes for my next one .. would yall like some smut? some sad stuff?? lmk <3

i hope you enjoyed ... thank you for supporting !
stay with me for my next one im starting it after this.