ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

THERE FOR YOU
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

when she woke up a couple hours later, she was back to back with chase. both of them in their seperate dream lands.

she stretched her body out, hearing the quiet cracks of her bones waking her up before she laid there. thinking.

soon she reached over to get her phone, making sure not to disturb chases sleeping body and turned it on, checking her notifications.

she only had a couple comments from her newest instagram post and some texts from their groupchat. she laid there in the darkness, the harsh light of her phone nearly blinding her as she effortlessly replied to comments and texts.

robyn heard multiple breaths come from next to her. she turnt her head to see chase wavering around, waking up from his unbroken sleep.

robyn smiled at him lightly once he was fully awake, him returning the gesture but with more effort than she had previously. he hummed at the girls obvious mood, his voice not ready to talk yet.

she bit her cheek before turning back to her phone and shutting it off, placing it on her stomach as she stayed still, staring up at the ceiling.

chase pushed himself up so that he was slightly leaning up as he watched the girls saddened state.

"are you alright"

she turnt to him, her eyes drooping from exhaustion.
she hummed a response, blinking slowly at him. chase didn't know what her reply was so he waited for her to speak again.

"it's just my mum. nothing big. i'm just worried"

chases face dropped in concern as she watched the girls face. she didn't show any sadness - she wouldn't allow herself to be sad infront of anyone.

"is she drinking again"

chase knew about her mums drinking problems, it had come up in one of their late night talks. he felt bad for her, no teenager should've gone through what she did when she was younger. he was grateful that he hadn't gone through the same.

robyn simply nodded before she was being pulled into a tight embrace by chase. she allowed herself to fall into a state of comfortability in his arms. they both weren't ones to be touchy normally, but when they needed to be they allowed it.

although they both wanted to go out that day, chase decided to give robyn space - knowing that she likes to have her own space when she's feeling down. robyn didn't want him to leave honestly, but she knew herself well enough to also know it was best.

she waved at him from her bedroom window, a smile on her face as she reminded herself that he was just a text away if she ever needed him. when she watched his car pull away her stomach sunk as she realised she was alone again in the confinement's of her room.

she walked away from the window and sat on her bed, looking around at her room; admiring everything on the wall as if she had never seen it before. like she wasn't the only person who decorated it.

she noticed a foreign hoodie on the chair of her desk. she stood up walking towards it, picking it up to see that it was chases. she slowly slipped the adidas hoodie onto her body, not zipping it up. it was too big for her - which was expected as she was nearly a foot shorter than chase.