ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

CLOSER
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

the sweetest sounds i'll ever hear
are still inside my head
the kindest words i'll ever know
are waiting to be said
the most entrancing sight of all
is yet for me to see
and the dearest love in all the world
is waiting somewhere for me
is waiting somewhere, somewhere for me

@-ROBYN2COOL
the sweetest sounds:)

@clairedrakee
GET IT BESTEY!

@hayleysharpe
get it sis !

@hamzahthefantastic
is there a warm spot on ur floor since you sit there all the time to sing??

@chase_rutherford
sing bitch

@LILITHSDAUGHTER
i miss you and your voice so much

@user12050
i love 4freakshow

@user146
she can kinda sing good

she had woken up at 10am today, the earliest in a while when she wasn't going to school. she started off her day as usual, meditation, breakfast, shower and the usual smoke after getting ready.

she sat on the floor infront of her mirror doing her makeup, letting her natural curls dry, the harsh smoke of incense filling the air and seeping into every cotton thing in the room.

her phone buzzed next to her, pressing pause on her music she looked at who had texted her.

@chase_rutherford

wanna hang today? 

yeah sure what do you wanna do?

idk yet i'm bored

is everyone else coming?

no. hayley has dance & idk
about hamzah or claire

oh right.

you seem upset now :/

no im not, just didn't know
what to say aha. i'm getting
ready rn so you can come here
and we can decide what to do?

sounds like a plan. i'll be
there soon.

byee:D

she resumed her music and carried on doing her eyeliner. the pair had brushed off everything that she had ever felt about him, so now she had a new chance to be his friend.

she decided to wear bleached flares and a tight black top with a ripping skull on there on top of a fishnet gloves.

she was ready and bored so she said bye to her mum and walked outside, sitting on the curb outside her house and lighting up a roll up

she was ready and bored so she said bye to her mum and walked outside, sitting on the curb outside her house and lighting up a roll up. she smoked half of it, letting the dizzyness rush through her whole body until a black car pulled up. she noticed the golden retriever boy inside and stood up, threw the butt on the floor, crushing it with her platforms before waving to chase.

"i didn't know you drove"

she asked, opening the passenger door and getting in gently.

"yeah duh"

chase joked and begun driving away.

the two decided that chase should show robyn around texas, so they would just drive around familiarising her with the area. the two had an argument about robyn paying for his gas but chase gave in in the end and allowed her to buy his gas at the end of the trip.

the whole day was full of laughter from the two, and robyn could say honestly that she had fun around chase - he was growing on her.

it was around 6pm and the pair decided to go to a drive by mcdonald's and pick up food to go and eat in a parking lot somewhere.

they had parked up and began eating their food while chase started a new conversation.

"do you wanna get out and smoke or something? i noticed you haven't smoked since i picked you up"

robyn looked at him and realised she hadn't, she hadn't even though about it nor did her body ache for the toxic fumes of the smoke filling her lungs.

"i actually haven't felt the need to, think i was too distracted today to even allow my body to crave it"

"distracted by my incredibly good looks"

"more like your massive forehead"

"you can talk"

the pair laughed a bit before carrying on the conversation.

"why did you begin smoking in the first place"

robyn looked down at her fingers as she searched deep in her mind for an actual reason to why she started smoking.

"i think i wanted to try it when i was like sixteen, i never understood why people used to smoke, but when i learned to actually inhale without having a coughing fit i understood."

"what does it feel like?"

"it's euphoric, not like weed though. for a couple seconds your body is so relaxed, your mind is at ease, you feel like air"

robyn looked over to chase, he seemed actually interested in what she was saying, not like others who just wanted to know why. it was like in his head he was trying to feel everything that she felt to understand what she meant. she noticed he did this the other day when she was explaining her favourite crystals - he was genuinely interested.

she could tell that he was smart, but hid it with a funny persona, much like herself. she would made herself look dumber to be more funny. she could guarantee if he was to sit and talk about his feelings she would and could listen all day. there was so much to this boy below the surface and she wanted to find out everything.

lil cobyn/rhace moment.. pls what are these ship names ugh🙄