ᴄʜᴀᴘᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ.

LOSING YOU
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

"i just don't fuck with your energy anymore, it's draining me so much"

the text rang through her head on repeat after she had read it. her heart had sunk to somewhere deep in her body. she didn't want to believe it. she kept thinking she would wake up soon and everything would be fine.

but it wasn't.

they had been friends since the beginning of secondary school when they were just eleven, and now she didn't 'fuck with her energy'.

she wasn't sad, she was furious.

she didn't even bother typing out the paragraph she so wanted to write. everything she wanted to scream at the girl wasn't allowed out. she kept everything in, which was the first bad mistake.

that morning she straightened her hair with more fury than ever, not even caring when she burnt her hands after she had touched her piping hot locks. the text replayed in her head the time.

she disliked when people would call her out without context. it made her feel like everyone was out to get her, even more so when they never brought up what they often do wrong.

she was mad at lilith.

nothing could drown out the anger inside of her. no music, no meditation. nothing.

she didn't want to go to school that morning. she knew herself too well and she knew she would lash out on someone when she didn't want to. she didn't want to lose anyone else or release anger for someone else onto her friends.

besties.

me.
please don't talk to me today i don't
want to lash out on you guys because
i won't mean it. i'm just really mad rn
and i know that i might release everything
onto you guys.

chase<3
woah what happened

haley<3
yeah girl what happened ?

me.
i just got a bad text that's all.
it just pissed me off i'm sorry.

claire<3
alright bestie. you can talk
to us when you're ready

hamzah<3
yeah miss. fire sign.
we got you.

her mood lightened a bit at her friends accepting her request, aswell as hamzahs tiny attempt to make her laugh by bringing up astrology.

they hadn't talked to her all day - which she didn't mind, they did what she asked and she was grateful for them. but she was still in a bad mood.

when she got home she laid on her bed for what seemed like hours, just staring at the ceiling until she realised she needed to stop reminiscing on the past. she couldn't change the past and she needed to accept how lilith felt even though she didn't want to. so she stopped reminiscing on the past and started living in the present.

soon enough she connected her phone to her speaker and played her music while she rearranged the pictures and posters on her wall, taking ones down of lilith and replacing them with new ones of the friends she was so grateful for.

she liked how her room looked now, everything she loved and was passionate about was now on her walls. everything back in london was deeply tucked away in a drawer she would never enter again. it was the fresh start she needed to work on accentuating her present self.

taking everything from her walls and getting rid of past memories that no longer served her was something long overdue and she found herself lighter and calmer once everything was done.

soon after she disconnected her phone from the speaker and checked her notifications to see she had a couple texts from the groupchat and a miss call from hamzah.

"hey hamzah"

he was sat at his desk playing a game, one headphone on his ear the other resting just behind his other ear.

"hey robyn"

"what game are you playing?"

he picked up his phone quickly and flipped the camera to show that he was playing among us, and was the imposter.

"oh sick. let me join after that round"

hamzah nodded while he continued playing until he had eventually been defeated by the crewmates since he couldn't back up his lies. he gave her the code and she joined, her character being all white with tissue on top, with the name "cumstain"

when she had joined hamzah let out an outburst of laughter at her name, which she joined in with before the game started.

robyn was the imposter this time but almost gave herself up by saying something while trying to hide back a smile.

"you're imposter aren't you"

"no ..."

hamzahs voice screeched and went highpiched as he screamed at her lie.

"you're a liar"

robyn didn't say anything, tucking her lips into her mouth to contain her laughter before she came up behind hamzah.

"no"

his voice was once again high pitched, letting out a scream as a quick animation of his character being shot popped up on the scream, continued by robyns loud laugh as she vented away from medbay and to security.

"i hate you oh my god"

a lil hamzah x robyn scene😩‼️
i love the sibling bond they have mm mm mm
also. my name on among us is cumstain .
also mostly everything robyn goes through is true to me☝️ fuck that bitch who told me my vibe wasn't good enough ... girl bye .

also my year at school has coronavirus and i'm literally the only one amongst 19 people going in because they won't let me off and today i had tutor and it was just me and we sat in silence i wanted to d13
anyway bye.