ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

HIGH
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

*DRUGS AND SEXUAL REFRENCES*

"the Ghost of christmas pasts sole purpose is to inflict the idea of changing can cause redemption and save scrooge from an eternity in purgatory"

robyn cleared her throat after speaking, going back to the little doodles she was doing on a piece of paper under her english book. she was lightly sketching out haley as a cartoon character, watching how the girls face next to her crinkled up in concentration as she wrote down what was on the board.

she sighed and placed her pen down on the table, bored of drawing and being in the classroom. she slumped into her chair and fiddled with her nose stud, looking around the class at everyone.

she only talked to a few people in this class, excluding haley, so she only knew a couple peoples names - but overall it was a pretty chill class. no one was screaming over the teacher, but no one was too quiet either. it was a contempt class.

"what's up?"

haley looked towards the girl who was drowning in apathy, concern stitched onto her face.

"i'm bored, i done this in secondary school so i know all the analysis and everything"

robyn sighed, scrappily copying down a summary of what was on the board while haley nodded understandingly.

robyns phone lit up from inside her pocket, catching her attention making her turn away from her page to grab her phone.

drew

r u picking up?

today?

yeah.

yeah. come past our table

kl

she heard around that drew was a dealer. she knew that she should've just minded her business, but it had been ages since she used and wanted the numbness of it to blur everything for just a night.

she sat down at the table, greeting everyone before looking around for drew, who she had no clue what they even looked like. she reached into her bag to pick out a piece of homework due weeks ago to make everything less obvious.

she knew who drew was when he made direct eye contact with her and began walking towards her as if it was nothing.

"have you got the homework?"

his voice was low and fried, like he smoked a pack a day.

robyn hummed, handing him the homework along with money while he slid her an eighth, wrapped in cling film before walking away. robyn cleared her throat, not looking at the rest of the table while she slid the weed into her pocket.

"is that weed?"

"you smoke weed?"

hamzahs voice was high in confusion, he sounded like he had never seen weed before.