ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

FEELINGS
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

having feelings is like smoking.

you don't want them at first.

but then you like the feeling.

and then the addiction comes on.

and you can't escape it after that.

arriving at school on monday was awkward for robyn, her mind over analysing why she felt that way about chase the other night. it was a stupid idea honestly - she didn't even know why she asked him to stay.

she walked into school and went straight to her first class, art, skipping past her usual schedule of meeting haley and hamzah at the lockers before first period. but unfortunately the one person she was trying to avoid was in her class.

she walked into class, head down and headphones in, her right thumb fiddling with the rings on her light fingers. she walked straight past chases desk and all the way to hers at the back. she didn't even make an effort to look at the disappointment in his face as he looked back at her.

instead she sat down and began the crosshatching drawings her teacher had assigned her, her mind progressively wandering as each line was made.

she hadn't noticed how time had passed until another piece of paper was slapped down on the desk. looking up she saw chases face smothered in confusion as he waited for her to say something.

"thanks"

she muttered, looking down again and carrying on her drawing. her leg bouncing lightly as she waited for him to move away - which he didn't do.

"you didnt text me yesterday when i left.. or today"

"we're not bestfriends, chase, i don't have to text you every moment of the day"

she didn't mean to come out with it, but it was something she unconsciously did to push people away when she didn't know how to handle her own feelings. her leg uncontrollably began to jog, but she never stopped doing the little lines on her drawings, not once. she heard chase click his tongue against the roof of his mouth in annoyance as he walked away, frustrated with how stubborn she was being.

@ROBYN2COOLlolz

@ROBYN2COOL
lolz.

@hamzahthefantastic
where were you today?

@LILITHSDAUGHTER
text me back pls:D

@yodelinghaley
fit is cool
|_ @ROBYN2COOL
         like your new username

@clairedrakee
yuuuh bestey!

@user12501
her style is kinda cool.

@username010406
singing videos ???

hey guys! sorry for the long wait on the chapter + how short it is! i've been stressing out about school so much i made myself so sick and didn't eat for 4 days. i am better now though! please eat and drink today !! focus on yourself and healing ! take a break if you need to i love you.

also he's so fine 4 what reason😏‼️